Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Some "Recovery" - "Euro break-up Risk at Highest Point Ever" - Dan O'Brien!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Some "Recovery" - "Euro break-up Risk at Highest Point Ever" - Dan O'Brien!

Whatever (limited) crisis-management credibility the eurogroup finance ministers, the European Commission and the European Central Bank had left has been severely depleted.

Risk of euro break-up now higher than ever before - European Economic News | EU Budgets, Trends & Spending | Irish Tim - Fri, Apr 05, 2013

Here we are again - back at the precipice.

Of course the spoofers will always claim that we recede back from the precipice but we also end up returning.

Every time we return the is ante is upped & another Country is weighing down on the rest.

Dan "Boy" O'Brien has becoming increasingly more pessimistic of late & I'm with him.

With Grillo, France's 3 Million Unemployed, Spain worsening, Greece, The Cyprus Shambles, Hidden Sov Debts & State of Europe's Banks- this show ain't leavin no town soon...
    Last edited by Dublin 4; 5th April 2013 at 05:28 PM.

Dylan2010

if its Dan O'Biren you have to treat it like a short term contrary play.....relax lads, the Euro has a bit more time then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Normally true but he's reluctantly rowing back on his earlier positions...

Dylan2010

4 years into a recovery cycle thats getting long in the tooth and bugger all to show for it, the next year will be interesting in a Chinese curse sort of way

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How high is this high point?

I'm at the highest point ever of taking a poo on my workstation, but the chances of this poo happening are still pretty remote.

Politics.ie Member Spanner Island's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin 4 View Post

With Grillo, France's 3 Million Unemployed, Spain worsening, Greece, The Cyprus Shambles, Hidden Sov Debts & State of Europe's Banks- this show ain't leavin no town soon...
    With or without the €uro, this 'show' ain't leaving town for decades...

The world has failed to address the real issues and make the global financial sector pay...

The result is the global financial sector is still a massive sham and charade in which we all participate every day...

A big opportunity was blown globally back in 2008 to allow insolvent banks and financial institutions to go to hell...

It would have been a much more severe correction at the time and arguably much more traumatic... but it was an opportunity lost nonetheless and we're probably all gonna pay for it anyway...

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's Dan O'Brien. To quote the great Batiatus, 'Words fall from his mouth like sh1t from ass.'

Politics.ie Member Spanner Island's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxic avenger View Post
    It's Dan O'Brien. To quote the great Batiatus, 'Words fall from his mouth like sh1t from ass.'
    Plus ever since Dan returned from London he's become an 'establishment' hack just like all the rest of them...

I used to listen to what he used to say when he was in London because he was much more objective...

Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    How high is this high point?

I'm at the highest point ever of taking a poo on my workstation, but the chances of this poo happening are still pretty remote.
    I've news for you, meri; the poo usually comes out your fingers and onto your keyboard, for the rest of us to see
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dan O'Brien is makes a living out of peddling doom.

Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast