Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudis to paralyse boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Saudis to paralyse boy.

It seems the western worlds greatest allies in the Arab world are sinking to new levels of depravity. Saudi Gazette - Young man faces paralysis in eye-for-an-eye sentence

I find this disgusting and subhuman. Our Government should protest in the strongest possible terms to stop this. What do other posters think?

Politics.ie Member harshreality's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait until Obama hears about this regime that tortures its citizens in such a manner!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That is unthinkable. How much is SR1 million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    It seems the western worlds greatest allies in the Arab world are sinking to new levels of depravity. Saudi Gazette - Young man faces paralysis in eye-for-an-eye sentence

I find this disgusting and subhuman. Our Government should protest in the strongest possible terms to stop this. What do other posters think?
    I think you're right. But I also think that any nation that holds a large portion of the world's oil also holds the west by the balls.

The more I read about the parasitic maggots who rule Saudi the more I look forward to the day it sinks into an oily black hole and ceases to exist.
    Abortion is an act of violence. Violence demeans humanity, particularly violence against women and children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I await the protests outside the Saudi enbassy from those concerned.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by derryman View Post
    That is unthinkable. How much is SR1 million
    XE says:

1.00 EUR = 4.81666 SAR

But how can they paralyse the guy? That would take an expert surgeon, in complete contradition to their oath.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Earlier this week another backward Islamofascist government (Hamas) announced that it is to ban co-educational schools, with boys and girls now educated separately.

Where were the howls of protest from the usual liberal lefty types on that one I wonder?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    I think you're right. But I also think that any nation that holds a large portion of the world's oil also holds the west by the balls.

The more I read about the parasitic maggots who rule Saudi the more I look forward to the day it sinks into an oily black hole and ceases to exist.
    Gaddifi and Sadam had oil...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tubbs View Post
    Earlier this week another backward Islamofascist government (Hamas) announced that it is to ban co-educational schools, with boys and girls now educated separately.

Where were the howls of protest from the usual liberal lefty types on that one I wonder?
    Did you protest yourself? Louise Mensch is leading the charge on this over on twitter. I'd hardly call her a liberal lefty, whatever that is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tubbs View Post

What's going on with the double posts?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast