Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Is Sean Dunne (et al) holding up two fingers to the Irish citizen?

Politics.ie Member tipp revolution's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Is Sean Dunne (et al) holding up two fingers to the Irish citizen?

Please will some of you economics experts and worldly-wise posters please tell me why Sean Dunne can carry on business as usual while the small person is paying. Some other dude is bidding against ex Quinlan Private lackeys for his OWN 810m loan book. FFS what is going on? What is the DPP at here? I am mad - in fact its the only thing thats keeping me warm at the moment.

My naive question is - will every gambler who could brazen money out of any of the stupid european banks get away with it as long as their debt is big enough?
    "Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king"
    Diogenes

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tipp revolution View Post
    Please will some of you economics experts and worldly-wise posters please tell me why Sean Dunne can carry on business as usual while the small person is paying. Some other dude is bidding against ex Quinlan Private lackeys for his OWN €810m loan book. FFS what is going on? What is the DPP at here? I am mad - in fact its the only thing thats keeping me warm at the moment.

My naive question is - will every gambler who could brazen money out of any of the stupid european banks get away with it as long as their debt is big enough?
    One finger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

/MOD/ There's a thread on this here: http://www.politics.ie/forum/economy...ke-action.html /MOD/
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.