Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Unionist Posters

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Unionist Posters

Since I've been reading this Forum I've noticed a very strange anomaly which I'd like to get to the bottom of. How is that whilst nationalist posters are quite content to disagree with one another and "call out" someone that has said something fanatical or out of order, Unionist posters never do likewise amongst their own? In all the time I've been posting on this Blog, not once can I recall an instance where a Unionist poster, many of whom would claim to be moderate and reasonable people, has condemned a bigoted or sectarian rant from the likes of Covenanter, Bilko etc.

Right now, as we speak, there are arguments between moderate and more radical "CNR's" on another thread. I myself have had it out with a number of radical republicans in the last few days and its a pattern that's repeated regularly on this Site. Why then do Unionists not seem to disagree with any of their fanatical nut cases? Is is because in reality they really agree with these people? Are all Unionists really just haters and supremacists beneath the surface? I personally don't believe that they are but there has to be a reason why they keep rolling in behind one another regardless of the extremist content of some of the material from certain "PUL" posters who contribute to this forum.

It really doesn't show that community in a good light when it appears that they refuse to speak out for what is right when one of their own is expressing downright sinister, dogmatic attitudes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol.

You have way too much time on your hands.

Politics.ie Member Tommythesash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unionists have always made it easy for nationalists to occupy the moral high ground.
    I'm Ulster 'til I die.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Lol.You have way too much time on your hands.
    Seriously Legolas, when was the last time you personally checked a fellow Unionist poster for saying something untoward?

Surely what the Republicans keep telling us - "all Unionists are bigots" etc - isn't really true?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lol.

You have way too much time on your hands.
    Wish him Happy Birthday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swords Hoopster View Post
    Seriously Legolas, when was the last time you personally checked a fellow Unionist poster for saying something untoward?

Surely what the Republicans keep telling us - "all Unionists are bigots" etc - isn't really true?
    You're a Republican are you not? keep telling yourself that if you want.

I haven't seen any sectarianism so far from Unionists.... Link me too it please, I've seen half hearted condemnation from you towards the inflammatory posts by GJ..... You're the only 'Nationalist' who's complained about any such statements. I haven't seen such inflammatory comments from Unionists on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen any sectarianism so far from Unionists.... Link me too it please, I've seen half hearted condemnation from you towards the inflammatory posts by GJ..... You're the only 'Nationalist' who's complained about any such statements. I haven't seen such inflammatory comments from Unionists on here.

Oh Boy

Johnny Boy

No of course not......but then it would be practically impossible for an admirer of a convicted loyalist murderer such as yourself, to understand what the word sectarian even means......
    "Billy is a good man!" lol..........................

http://www.politics.ie/forum/norther...ml#post5898909
    Last edited by Johnny Boy; 1st April 2013 at 03:20 PM.

Castle Ray

What an op. way to go Swords

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah lads, next to nobody cares about ye lot and ye're endless petty bickering. Someone start a sensible thread please.........
    Сохранить Украины

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast