Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Freemen of Ireland spamming P.ie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Freemen of Ireland spamming P.ie

Just how many DDI threads will the Freemen start?

It reminds me a bit of the Ron Paul nonsense in the last few elections, where a bunch of activists spam the internet and give the impression that the candidate/ideology is a lot more mainstream than it is... and inevitably, when the truth comes out, they then will cry fraud or media bias or some other nonsense.

Does Ireland REALLY need a "conspiracy theory party" for it's "sovereign citizens"?

Probably not.

It is a sad reflection on the current system though, that a nutter party would get as much traction as they have (as opposed to the .001% of the vote they should probably get). Shame all this digital space isn't being used to promote something meaningful. And shame on the mainstream parties for being so crap as to allow these delusionals to get any foothold at all.
    You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw39tcyg7So&sns=em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lies View Post
    Just how many DDI threads will the Freemen start?
    As many as they want I should think.

They are, after-all, free men!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    As many as they want I should think.

They are, after-all, free men!
    At some point it's not about a discussion though, it's about a barrage of ads... and their freedom on P.ie is just as illusory as their freedom from society's laws/taxes/etc.
    You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw39tcyg7So&sns=em

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Someone should tell the freemen that there is nothing free, nothing is for nothing.

They want tho offload their debts onto the taxpayer while keeping their assets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lies View Post
    Does Ireland REALLY need a "conspiracy theory party" for it's "sovereign citizens"?

Probably not.
    The only conspiracy nuts are idiots like you who seem to attribute the recent success of DDI to the Koch Brothers/Opus Dei/Right Wing American Groups/Libertas/CIA/Mossad whatever. Grow up.

Politics.ie Member LamportsEdge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IbrahaimMohamad View Post
    Someone should tell the freemen that there is nothing free, nothing is for nothing.

They want tho offload their debts onto the taxpayer while keeping their assets!
    Yes. And this prerogative in Ireland belongs only to bank boardrooms.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    The only conspiracy nuts are idiots like you who seem to attribute the recent success of DDI to the Koch Brothers/Opus Dei/Right Wing American Groups/Libertas/CIA/Mossad whatever. Grow up.
    Yeah, of course I never did that.

This is where I should be posting strawman cartoons, yes?

I wouldn't be surprised if people like the Koch Brothers were involved, at some distant level, but of course never claimed it as fact.

I know you like to try and muddy the waters by stating crap like that, but for the record, it's not true.

And of course, it also allows you to respond without having to address the reality that, at it's core, DDI is a "freeman political movement". A self-described one at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LamportsEdge View Post
    Yes. And this prerogative in Ireland belongs only to bank boardrooms.
    Lol. This is kinda true. I'm reminded of this:

Of course corporations do it "legally".

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just ignore them, they crave attention so deny it to them.
    Put a thief among honest men and they will eventually relieve him of his watch. Flann O'Brien

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Just ignore them, they crave attention so deny it to them.
    That's probably a good plan. Saying that, like with cockroaches a little light is probably a good deterrent as well.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast