Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally the evidence of Anti-Catholic Bias from RTE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Finally the evidence of Anti-Catholic Bias from RTE.

On reading of P.ie one often see's the claim that the State broadcaster is a vipers nest of stickie/WP anti Catholic nutjobs. I for one never believed it, the anti-Catholic part at least.

Alas now we have the proof. I would ask all of you to now consult your TV guide and turn your attention to the RTE listings for today, what are we missing Eoghanacht I hear you say, where is the evidence of this blatant bias?

Well friends it's Good Friday and that stalwart of Good Friday TV viewing, The Robe The Robe (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has been insultingly moved to an early morning slot tomorrow when most 'good' Catholics will be nursing a hangover after attending Good Friday night drinking parties, where they shall imbibe copious amounts of alcohol to celebrate their Lords crucifixion.

And to add insult to injury and further their Satanic inspired Marxist plot to rid the airwaves of any mention of God they have instead broadcast a 'children's movie' a light hearted children's movie, when the youth of Ireland should be quietly contemplating their part in the killing of their Lord. Not only that my friends but they have the temerity to air a film TONIGHT! at ten minutes to Midnight (an esoteric time, for those familiar with cabalism) about, can you guess? Harlots of Satan himself, WITCHES! The Witches of Eastwick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So join me in ignoring the daily Angelus, the weekly Sunday Mass broadcast, the Good Friday celebration of their Lord's Passion (RTE1 14:55) and the recent coverage of the last Papal election and let us ready ourselves for the task at hand, to finally recognise

RTE for what it is, a tool of the Devil.

So who will join me in this crusade to rid Holy Ireland once and for all of the Devil and all his servants?
    Last edited by eoghanacht; 29th March 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Dylan2010

lol just as RTE 1 lauches into religious hour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sign me up, if you Can you throw in Willie O'Flea.
    War doesn't work. Give peace a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    On reading of P.ie one often see's the claim that the State broadcaster is a vipers nest of stickie/WP anti Catholic nutjobs. I for one never believed it, the anti-Catholic part at least.

Alas now we have the proof. I would ask all of you to now consult your TV guide and turn your attention to the RTE listings for today, what are we missing Eoghanacht I hear you say, where is the evidence of this blatant bias?

Well friends it's Good Friday and that stalwart of Good Friday TV viewing, The Robe The Robe (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has been insultingly moved to an early morning slot tomorrow when most 'good' Catholics will be nursing a hangover after attending Good Friday night drinking parties, where they shall imbibe copious amounts of alcohol to celebrate their Lords crucifixion.

And to add insult to injury and further their Satanic inspired Marxist plot to rid the airwaves of any mention of God they have instead broadcast a 'children's movie' a light hearted children's movie, when the youth of Ireland should be quietly contemplating their part in the killing of their Lord. Not only that my friends but they have the temerity to air a film TONIGHT! at ten minutes to Midnight (an esoteric time, for those familiar with cabalism) about, can you guess? Harlots of Satan himself, WITCHES! The Witches of Eastwick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So join me in ignoring the daily Angelus, the weekly Sunday Mass broadcast, the Good Friday celebration of their Lord's Passion (RTE1 14:55) and the recent coverage of the last Papal election and let us ready ourselves for the task at hand, to finally recognise
    RTE for what it is, a tool of the Devil.

So who will join me in this crusade to rid Holy Ireland once and for all of the Devil and all his servants?
    No sign of "The Sound Of Music" either

Politics.ie Member LamportsEdge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That feckin' Richard Dawkins and his TV schedule-hacking ways. How dare RTE turn down their misery-reminder broadcasting?

And don't think we hadn't noticed the failure to broadcast anything on Wednesday to alert us all to holy Thursday, good Friday, things are looking up Saturday and Bounceback Sunday. I bet there'll be nothing on Thats a Relief Monday neither.

I'm just glad Bean Ui Chribin is not around to not see this. She'd have given them a good flake of her holy face.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Politics.ie Member LamportsEdge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shouldn't this thread be in 'Culture and Community'? More anti-catholic bigotry.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LamportsEdge View Post
    That feckin' Richard Dawkins and his TV schedule-hacking ways. How dare RTE turn down their misery-reminder broadcasting?

And don't think we hadn't noticed the failure to broadcast anything on Wednesday to alert us all to holy Thursday, good Friday, things are looking up Saturday and Bounceback Sunday. I bet there'll be nothing on Thats a Relief Monday neither.

I'm just glad Bean Ui Chribin is not around to not see this. She'd have given them a good flake of her holy face.
    Isn't it a good thing too. What would poor people like yourselves do without religion. Who would you feel persecuted by if there was no religion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mickterry View Post
    No sign of "The Sound Of Music" either

More evidence of the Marxist plotters seeking to airbrush the Nazi's from history.

Thank you for bringing this insult to my attention.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

The hounds even disappeared our friend Joe to get that demonic choir music on instead.
    Redacted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ne0ica View Post
    Isn't it a good thing too. What would poor people like yourselves do without religion. Who would you feel persecuted by if there was no religion.
    Says the fella who loves insulting Protestant denominations.

Too easy

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast