Brooklyn Tech at center of discrimination lawsuit | Brooklyn Daily Eagle
As you all know, being smart, coming from functional family backgrounds, studying hard, and expecting to be rewarded for hard work are all signs that either you personally are racist or that the world has failed up to its well-known obligation to give you free stuff on the basis of your race. The terrible unfairness of linking success to effort was recently demonstrated in the NY school system, where enrolment into some of their best schools based on an impartial 2.5 hour multiple choice exam produced some very amusing results.
Did you get that you black, hispanic and white morons? Asians rule, so get over it. The various black and latino representative groups are up in arms about this and are asking for the entry requirements to be changed so that more dumb people are allowed study in schools designed for smart people. No equivalent claim is being made by representatives of the white moron lobby, though that is probably because if white people had their own lobby group that advocated for special treatment on the basis of being white, they would be accused of being racist. I also notice that few people have pointed out that admitting stupid people at the expense of smart people is a horrible form of discrimination that punishes the talented people and threatens the future scientific output of the USA. But obviously anyone who thinks like that is a member of the KKK and a holocaust-denier.According to SHSAT statistics provided by the New York City Department of Education, at Brooklyn Tech, for example, African-Americans comprised only 10 percent of the student body for the 2011-12 school year. Hispanics accounted for 7.9 percent of the student body, whites 21.3 percent and Asians 60.3 percent.
Ok, my limp-wristed liberal brethren, I have provoked you enough and most likely have generated just the right amount of indignity required to provide me with the entertaining responses that I desire. I can now get on with asking the questions that this article actually raises for me:
(1) Why are Asians kicking everyone's a$$es?
(2) Do candidates fro, disadvantaged minorities deserve to be admitted to schools at the cost of qualfied candidates or should there be some other from of amelioration elsewhere in the education system?
(3) Why can't black people and latinos get their sh*t together?
(4) Why are white people such smug, lazy, unambitious, spoiled idiots?
(5) What would happen to the scientific capacity of the USA if they had no Asians?
(6) I wonder how many of the white entrants were Jewish- my thesis is quite a lot because any Jews with whom I am friendly tend to have great respect for learning.