Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Race Fight- Minority V Minority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Race Fight- Minority V Minority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn Tech at center of discrimination lawsuit | Brooklyn Daily Eagle

As you all know, being smart, coming from functional family backgrounds, studying hard, and expecting to be rewarded for hard work are all signs that either you personally are racist or that the world has failed up to its well-known obligation to give you free stuff on the basis of your race. The terrible unfairness of linking success to effort was recently demonstrated in the NY school system, where enrolment into some of their best schools based on an impartial 2.5 hour multiple choice exam produced some very amusing results.

According to SHSAT statistics provided by the New York City Department of Education, at Brooklyn Tech, for example, African-Americans comprised only 10 percent of the student body for the 2011-12 school year. Hispanics accounted for 7.9 percent of the student body, whites 21.3 percent and Asians 60.3 percent.
    Did you get that you black, hispanic and white morons? Asians rule, so get over it. The various black and latino representative groups are up in arms about this and are asking for the entry requirements to be changed so that more dumb people are allowed study in schools designed for smart people. No equivalent claim is being made by representatives of the white moron lobby, though that is probably because if white people had their own lobby group that advocated for special treatment on the basis of being white, they would be accused of being racist. I also notice that few people have pointed out that admitting stupid people at the expense of smart people is a horrible form of discrimination that punishes the talented people and threatens the future scientific output of the USA. But obviously anyone who thinks like that is a member of the KKK and a holocaust-denier.

Ok, my limp-wristed liberal brethren, I have provoked you enough and most likely have generated just the right amount of indignity required to provide me with the entertaining responses that I desire. I can now get on with asking the questions that this article actually raises for me:

(1) Why are Asians kicking everyone's a$$es?
    (2) Do candidates fro, disadvantaged minorities deserve to be admitted to schools at the cost of qualfied candidates or should there be some other from of amelioration elsewhere in the education system?
    (3) Why can't black people and latinos get their sh*t together?
    (4) Why are white people such smug, lazy, unambitious, spoiled idiots?
    (5) What would happen to the scientific capacity of the USA if they had no Asians?
    (6) I wonder how many of the white entrants were Jewish- my thesis is quite a lot because any Jews with whom I am friendly tend to have great respect for learning.
    Faoi mhóid bheith saor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1) Attitudes to education

2) No, any suggestion of otherwise is ridiculous.

3) One could cite poverty, dysfunctional family backgrounds that leads to trouble in school which results in high drop out rates. I suppose you put it down to skin colour and/or ethnic make up, yeah?

4) All those white people except you right?

5) You seem to have all the answers. Why not tell us

6) See answer 1
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post

Because family and education, value of both installed at early age

(2) Do candidates fro, disadvantaged minorities deserve to be admitted to schools at the cost of qualfied candidates or should there be some other from of amelioration elsewhere in the education system?
    No but that won't stop people wanting to dumb down and shouting take pity on me because I will whatever excuse I can to get what I don't deserve.

Because they pay someone else for their ************************ and look down on people who study

Because culture installed that people who study and are smart are a threat and wrong.
    Chinese cultural revolution wasn't first attack on intelligence.

When X-Factor and being a celebrity is more important than being clever then you know you have a problem.

(5) What would happen to the scientific capacity of the USA if they had no Asians?
    They would be like invading Iraq after majority Saudi citizens bombed them on 9/11.............oh wait

(6) I wonder how many of the white entrants were Jewish- my thesis is quite a lot because any Jews with whom I am friendly tend to have great respect for learning.
    See under family / education and values.

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    1) Attitudes to education
    That is one reason.

2) No, any suggestion of otherwise is ridiculous.
    Indeed, but the various lobby groups seem to be demanding something like that.

3) One could cite poverty, dysfunctional family backgrounds that leads to trouble in school which results in high drop out rates. I suppose you put it down to skin colour and/or ethnic make up, yeah?
    Yes obviously I believe that pigment= IQ....oh no wait, i don't.

4) All those white people except you right?
    No, all those idiots who didn't get admitted to the schools. It would be vulgar to wave around my own academic and professional background.

5) You seem to have all the answers. Why not tell us
    I didn't provide answers, My area is finance- not education.

6) See answer 1
    That is at least one reason.
    Faoi mhóid bheith saor

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    Brooklyn Tech at center of discrimination lawsuit | Brooklyn Daily Eagle

As you all know, being smart, coming from functional family backgrounds, studying hard, and expecting to be rewarded for hard work are all signs that either you personally are racist or that the world has failed up to its well-known obligation to give you free stuff on the basis of your race. The terrible unfairness of linking success to effort was recently demonstrated in the NY school system, where enrolment into some of their best schools based on an impartial 2.5 hour multiple choice exam produced some very amusing results.

Did you get that you black, hispanic and white morons? Asians rule, so get over it. The various black and latino representative groups are up in arms about this and are asking for the entry requirements to be changed so that more dumb people are allowed study in schools designed for smart people. No equivalent claim is being made by representatives of the white moron lobby, though that is probably because if white people had their own lobby group that advocated for special treatment on the basis of being white, they would be accused of being racist. I also notice that few people have pointed out that admitting stupid people at the expense of smart people is a horrible form of discrimination that punishes the talented people and threatens the future scientific output of the USA. But obviously anyone who thinks like that is a member of the KKK and a holocaust-denier.

Ok, my limp-wristed liberal brethren, I have provoked you enough and most likely have generated just the right amount of indignity required to provide me with the entertaining responses that I desire. I can now get on with asking the questions that this article actually raises for me:

I heard that there are only 6.5 million Jews in the US so I presume it's a small percentage in your op. but there are very few uneducated Jews I think.