Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question to government supporters about FF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Question to government supporters about FF

Not sure if this has been asked before, I would suspect as much, so apologies in advance.

This government has been in power for over two years now. I'm not going to go down the road of giving my opinion on what has and hasn't been achieved, but I will ask one question of those that support the government parties:

Assuming that FF/Greens had remained in power over the same period of time, is there anything you have completed or achieved that you can justify would not have been replicated, or bettered, by the previous government?
    Blessed be the threadmakers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Have you been asleep?

Politics.ie Member libertarian-right's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They have shown that they are no better than the failures in terms of corruption and cronyism
    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They got the primary care centres for Reilly sorted out.
    FF wouldn't have managed that

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malbekh View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before, I would suspect as much, so apologies in advance.

This government has been in power for over two years now. I'm not going to go down the road of giving my opinion on what has and hasn't been achieved, but I will ask one question of those that support the government parties:

Assuming that FF/Greens had remained in power over the same period of time, is there anything you have completed or achieved that you can justify would not have been replicated, or bettered, by the previous government?
    Thats literally an impossible question to answer.

Perhaps FF and te Greens would have morphed from a government that at one point couldn't even form a cabinet (remember that?) to run the country, to competently and successfully running the country.

It could have happened, I suppose.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malbekh View Post

I'm reminded of the closet FF hack Noel Whelan, writing glowingly about Biffo's reforming zeal. In reality, the only thing he reformed was the crease on his favourite barstool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some of you stupid ***** still dont get it.

Its not the "adjustments", its the state that the country got itself into in the first place that required the IMF to takeover.

DELUDED FF *****

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nice to see you old-timers out here, thanks
    Blessed be the threadmakers.

There's an absence of support by the looks of things!
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast