Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near stop all non EU immigration NOW!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Near stop all non EU immigration NOW!!

I say this for a few reasons. On other threads on p.ie we hear of horrendus rates of unemployment especially in southern europe and exceptional educational third level qualifacations from eastern europeans in Ireland.
    So if we have above 40%+ epidemic rates of unemployment in the EU amoung 18-25 yr olds especially in southern europe and you have eastern europeans qualified largely with third level qualifications, why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?
    Last edited by sport02; 18th March 2013 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There Is a thread about this, i think.

Politics.ie Member Nemesiscorporation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sport02 View Post
    I say this for a few reasons. On other threads on p.ie we hear of horrendus rates of unemployment especially in southern europe and exceptional educational third level qualifacations from eastern europeans in Ireland.
    So if we have above 40%+ epidemic rates of unemployment in the EU amoung 18-25 yr olds especially in southern europe and you have eastern europeans qualified largely with third level qualifications, why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?
    A question that is stating to be asked by the tens of millions of unemployed in Europe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

''Near stop'' all (non EU) immigration now?

Methinks someone hasn't finished their 'English for beginners' tapes yet.
    Let's all raise a glass of frog milk to the ancient festival of Fargaltide!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's the thread title supposed to mean????
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

During the celtic tiger years, I met many people from eastern europe, especially Poland.
    The striking similarity was that they were far over qualified for their positions but enjoyed wages alot better than Warsaw and then you had the social experience.

So with those lot, an educated lot, and 40-50% of youth unemployment in southern europe, why are we flooding EU capital cities with African/Pakistani/Indian immigrants?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To be honest if you can't be bothered even producing a coherent title for your thread its unlikely you put must thought into the rest of it either. As the Dragons would say "for that reason i'm out".
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    ''Near stop'' all (non EU) immigration now?

Methinks someone hasn't finished their 'English for beginners' tapes yet.
    Near stop or heavy curtailment. You choose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heavy curtailment all non EU immigration NOW!!!!!!

That's even worse
    Сохранить Украины

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?
    WTF?

Everytime you have a kid because it's Irish I should wave a flag? While fifteen of those things plops out of your wife's pussy I should be doling out the money right?

If the immigrants don't speak the language then don't talk to them!

Your next door neighbor probably speaks the language perfectly? How about making friends with him? You probably avert eye contact when you go to the shops and bump into your neighbor so why do you give a ****************************** what the guy delivering your cheese coated pizza speaks?

And why do the immigrants take Irish jobs?

They don't even speak the language and some of them arrive here in the clothes they are wearing and they can take your job????

BUT if they are as qualified to do YOUR job as YOU are then you are such a LOSER of such EPIC HUMILIATING PROPORTIONS that if I was YOU I would be ASHAMED that one of those immigrants took my job!

Nobody complains about immigrants taking their job if they have skills of any level.

Are brain surgeons sitting around in luxury hotel lounges complaining about all those high qualified Indians coming over an taking all our neurosurgery positions!

As soon as these immigrants learn the language they quickly become your boss? Why is that retard? Why were you never promoted in all these years?

"Near stop all non eu immigration now"?????

You can't string a coherent sentence together you idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast