Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of the American Dream

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow The end of the American Dream

While we here in Ireland have a long history of emigration, especially to the US it now seems that the mighty USA have gone from immigration to emigration.

Millions of white educated Americans cannot find a job that they have been trained and educated for. So they are emigrating to the BRIC countries, especially China, and even to Europe to find opportunities that the US can no longer offer them.

Before I go any further I declare i'am not a racist. But the problem of whites emigrating means there will be a higher ratio of non whites of different in races in the future, especially African Americans and Hispanics.

Taking into account the large families that these groups produce, as opposed to whites will lead to major problems sooner than we think. As I have already said I'm not racist but its no secret that the majority of these people don't work, are reliant on social security, have higher crime and drug addiction rates as proved by their higher population in the prison system.

It could be as less as ten years before the tipping point occurs. The question that arises is who will pay the taxes for the many programs that the already obese US government runs? Programs like social security, medicare, and of course their massive defense budget?

There will be simply not enough tax payers to support the present system.

It will be interesting how the mighty USA cuts their cloth.
    “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” ― Socrates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

are you serious?
    ‘The Great only appear great because we are on our knees: Let Us Rise!’ “ (James Larkin)

Politics.ie Debater
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'm not racist, but..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 'American Dream' has been dead for a long time now. Did you miss the funeral?
    Let's all raise a glass of frog milk to the ancient festival of Fargaltide!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is no room here go away.

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They just found a rake of oil and natural gas. They might well pull through.
    Faoi mhóid bheith saor

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    "I'm not racist, but..."
    And some of my best friends are black/Jewish/Hispanic.
    Put a thief among honest men and they will eventually relieve him of his watch. Flann O'Brien

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by opinions View Post
    While we here in Ireland have a long history of emigration, especially to the US it now seems that the mighty USA have gone from immigration to emigration.

Millions of white educated Americans cannot find a job that they have been trained and educated for. So they are emigrating to the BRIC countries, especially China, and even to Europe to find opportunities that the US can no longer offer them.

Before I go any further I declare i'am not a racist. But the problem of whites emigrating means there will be a higher ratio of non whites of different in races in the future, especially African Americans and Hispanics.

Taking into account the large families that these groups produce, as opposed to whites will lead to major problems sooner than we think. As I have already said I'm not racist but its no secret that the majority of these people don't work, are reliant on social security, have higher crime and drug addiction rates as proved by their higher population in the prison system.

It could be as less as ten years before the tipping point occurs. The question that arises is who will pay the taxes for the many programs that the already obese US government runs? Programs like social security, medicare, and of course their massive defense budget?

There will be simply not enough tax payers to support the present system.

It will be interesting how the mighty USA cuts their cloth.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you might just be a racist, whether you know it or not.
    Put a thief among honest men and they will eventually relieve him of his watch. Flann O'Brien

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you might just be a racist, whether you know it or not.
    Check the facts! Millions of highly educated and mostly white are now emigrating looking for better opportunities elsewhere.

Maybe I am racist but I believe there's a little bit of racism in all of us.
    “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” ― Socrates

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by opinions View Post
    Check the facts! Millions of highly educated and mostly white are now emigrating looking for better opportunities elsewhere.

Maybe I am racist but I believe there's a little bit of racism in all of us.
    So you weren't being entirely honest in the OP, then?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast