Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel should extend its security fence on the West Bank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Israel should extend its security fence on the West Bank

A woman and her three daughters were injured on today in a car accident caused by stones hurled by Palestinians on Route 5 connecting Tel Aviv and Ariel.

One of the girls, aged three, was critically wounded, while the mother, 40, and her two other daughters, ages four and five, sustained moderate injuries.

A truck that veered off course crashed into the woman's car as a result of stone throwing. A bus was also hit by stones and its driver sustained light wounds.

Prior to the crash, many drivers reported that Palestinians were hurling stones at cars

3-year-old critically injured by stones in West Bank - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now these stone trowing incidents are regular occurrences. It shows that palestinian groups in the West Bank are not, as they claim, following a non-violent approach. What happens regularly is that palestinian groups will always succumb to the temptation to make life unlivable for Jews. The temptation is great because it is so easy.....a potshot here and there, throwing stones, perhaps a bomb or two. And in light of these types of attacks against Israelis I think Israel should seriously look at extending its security fence and cut off areas to palestinians where these palestinian groups use those areas to attack Israelis from. And if people complain then they should be made aware that these security measures are being put in place to protect Israelis from attack by palestinian groups. Extend the fence and cut off areas that are used by palestinians to attack Israelis. And if that upsets the palestinian side of the conflict then tough!
    Fight terror, support Israel!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariel is in the west bank.

Perhaps Israel shouldn't build cities on foreign land?

Politics.ie Member harshreality's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fence???

This is a fence,

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/tJy8xE2HRM0UlLGBde93GfNHe6ZzS-jAiwWuB35TkOUcIONpJdps7fdw4*Zflc*zApYe3pggZktKYnyZ lre4rHc3Ced1ILuw/12260479311V4NCA1.jpg[/IMG]

I suspect you mean something more like this,

Am I right?

But the Apartheid wall and fence has been condemned as illegal under international law, so you are just being silly again.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*insert "but what about: references to everything jews have ever done wrong anywhere" here*

*insert additional links to dodgy souces*

*insert token ref to Israeli media site*

*insert reference to "Hasbarists"*

*insert veiled Israel/Nazi comparison*

*insert standard "i'm not an anti-semite" line here*

ENDS
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    *insert "but what about: references to everything jews have ever done wrong anywhere" here*

ENDS
    *Insert a complete denial of Israeli atrocities in the region. . . Only they don't use stones*

Politics.ie Member IrishWelshCelt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didnt know Alan Shatter was on P.ie?
    "Against brute force and injustice the people will have the last say, that of victory" - Commandante Che Guevara

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ENDS
    I thought the OP was the most stupid post I ever read on P.ie ... but then you outdid it ...well done

BTW I would have thought encouraging debate on the website would be the most basic function of a Moderator ....obviously everywhere except P.ie
    Is there any Incompetence Scandal or Corruption that would actually make the Irish electorate wake up ....It seems not, so screw em

*insert "but what about: references to everything jews have ever done wrong anywhere" here*........
    Jaysus, you keep banging on like that. You must really really hate Jews.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brughahaha View Post
    I thought the OP was the most stupid post I ever read on P.ie ... but then you outdid it ...well done

BTW I would have thought encouraging debate on the website would be the most basic function of a Moderator ....obviously everywhere except P.ie
    I wouldn't consider what you lot do as debate. It's seems more likely to be an experiment attempting to disprove Albert Einstein's definition of insanity.
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast