Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Source for specific info on new Croke park deal?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Source for specific info on new Croke park deal?

Hi, I'm in a private debate about aspects of the new Croke park proposals, and we're at an impasse on some specifics of the proposals. We've been working from 3rd party sources, but we'd like to see the proposals if they're in the public domain. We've looked at finance.gov.ie but can't see anything there.

Any idea for a link where the proposals are to be seen, or are they still under lock and key, known only to the negotiators?
    When you see the words "Mises" or "Hayek" in someone's post, just ask yourself: do I really want to ban paper money and go back to gold?

You have to pity the kind of people who buy into conspiracy theories. I find the following to be the saddest words on the internet: "Re: connection between Bilderberg puppet lady gaga and viral outbreak in ukraine "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by feargach View Post
    Hi, I'm in a private debate about aspects of the new Croke park proposals, and we're at an impasse on some specifics of the proposals. We've been working from 3rd party sources, but we'd like to see the proposals if they're in the public domain. We've looked at finance.gov.ie but can't see anything there.

Any idea for a link where the proposals are to be seen, or are they still under lock and key, known only to the negotiators?
    Here you go. I think this is what you require.....

http://www.independent.ie/editorial/pdfs/Proposals
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives