Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there no end to this womans stupid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Is there no end to this womans stupid?

Who ever thought it was a good idea to introduce Fidelma Healy Eames to the wonders of "electrickery"? Well I can state categorically it was not a good idea, she should have been left with candles and a wireless, although even then I suspect she'd have found fault.

Recently we had her public revulsion at the phenomenon of Facebook rape, which must be legislated against and now we have her imploring computer manufacturers to implement some sort of "chip" in gaming consoles to turn them off after 2 hours and leave them off forcing a period of inactivity.

Has the woman any idea how the world works? Has she any idea how much money is in computer gaming?

I'd suggest that she needs to turn off the computer and do stuff she understands.

Senator seeks installation of microchip to turn games consoles off after two hours | BreakingNews.ie

It's a facepalm moment but I'm sure she'd be horrified with the whole face and the palm and ask for palm trees to be banned.
    “atheism is a belief system in the same way that not playing football is a sport.”

Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Stupidity" surely?

In your title.
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...and we have fools like this involved in making policies to increase state regulation control of the internet....
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    "Stupidity" surely?

In your title.
    And woman's.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    "Stupidity" surely?

In your title.
    One would think when an OP is going to point out the alleged stupidity of someone else they'd get this right.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She makes the law you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    One would think when an OP is going to point out the alleged stupidity of someone else they'd get this right.
    Slagging someone off for their ignorance of the internet, I thought I'd use an internet type phraseology.........
    “atheism is a belief system in the same way that not playing football is a sport.”

Somewhere up in the Wicklow mountains digging an even deeper nuclear shelter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rather than nitpicking a typo in the title, can you not concentrate on the stupidity of the suggestion by her? The manufacturers would happily laugh her out of court.
    If you continue to elect idiots in elections, don't be surprised when the result is an idiotic government.

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The fact is that the Oireachtas committee discussing the internet is a standing joke.
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Dylan2010

Quote Originally Posted by EoinMag View Post
    ...and now we have her imploring computer manufacturers to implement some sort of "chip" in gaming consoles to turn them off after 2 hours and leave them off forcing a period of inactivity.

Has the woman any idea how the world works? Has she any idea how much money is in computer gaming?

I'd suggest that she needs to turn off the computer and do stuff she understands.

Senator seeks installation of microchip to turn games consoles off after two hours | BreakingNews.ie

It's a facepalm moment but I'm sure she'd be horrified with the whole face and the palm and ask for palm trees to be banned.
    Clearily not, Its even worse then the clowns that implemented the 1 box of pain killers rule "per transaction" , you dont even have to leave the Q .

Its a parents job to monitor kids computer time, not the state's.

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast