Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Senator Fergal Quinn on Saturday Night Show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Senator Fergal Quinn on Saturday Night Show

Did anyone else see that? I thought he really came accross as an out of touch elitest and a total spoofer with nothing to offer the country. He had plenty of praise for the government and seemed to think we should all be more positive. It's easier to be positive about austerity when you're a millionaire I guess.

His story about burning bushes as it would motivate workers not to let litter fall on the ground was comical.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RTE chat shows seem to wheel him out alot.

Politics.ie Member peter barrins's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gosh, he was a dose tonight!
    "The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self." - Albert Einstein 1954

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rephrased OP.

Wa Wa Wa, somebody who actually knows something, has a record of both success and integrity in business and public life is on TV and i don't like it one little bit.....and he's richer and smarted than me too, i mean how did that ever happen?????????????
    WaWaWa................i'm so mad i could explode. People i don't agree with should never be on tv and certainly never say things i would'nt.................
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Rephrased OP.

Wa Wa Wa, somebody who actually knows something, has a record of both success and integrity in business and public life is on TV and i don't like it one little bit.....and he's richer and smarted than me too, i mean how did that ever happen?????????????
    WaWaWa................i'm so mad i could explode. People i don't agree with should never be on tv and certainly never say things i would'nt.................
    You big farmers will always support the establishment. You've always been conservative cavemen kissing the Bishop's ring.