Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Rabbitte jokes about "reducing the living standards of Irish people".

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pat Rabbitte jokes about "reducing the living standards of Irish people".

Should members of the Labour party be wondering why they're performing so poorly in the polls, they could do worse than look at their Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Mr Pat Rabbitte.

Last Tuesday evening, at a book launch - presumably following on from the Croke Park talks - he joked that he'd just spent another "heavy" day "reducing the living standards of the Irish people".

Is this really a laughing matter? We know that the government has to make hard decisions but I doubt that people already on the breadline will find it funny. It's a long way from his days in the Workers Party.

Rabbitte lured by the one-liner - The Irish Times - Sat, Mar 02, 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Run Rabbitte Run Rabbitte Run Run Run. But he really does'nt have to run, does he? I'm actually delighted that the true contents of the Rabbitte Pie has come to public notice. And it's not horse. It's horse-shíte. Always was.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results: I present, The Irish politcal system: Thank you Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by The Owl View Post
    Run Rabbitte Run Rabbitte Run Run Run. But he really does'nt have to run, does he? I'm actually delighted that the true contents of the Rabbitte Pie has come to public notice. And it's not horse. It's horse-shíte. Always was.
    the last time that fat c@nt rose a sweat it was on the toilet
    i owe my allegiance only to the working class

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While his collar and belt gets bigger! The man has a good few hungry winters in him yet to even know what austerity is .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Retiring next time I presume. Just like the cowardly FF scum who wouldn't face the people they shafted.

Politics.ie Member dizillusioned's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How anyone fell for this chancers BS is beyond me, the guy is bombastic, has never worked or created anything in his life and has been living off other people all his life. His disbelief that people could actually hate politicians, shows how out of touch with reality this fool is (this is the clean version of what I feel about this man)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is very clear that the older TDs in the party don't give a toss about their party at all, this stage. They will retire nicely in a few years time, and that's good enough for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dizillusioned View Post
    How anyone fell for this chancers BS is beyond me, the guy is bombastic, has never worked or created anything in his life and has been living of other people all his life. His disbelief that people could actually hate politicians, shows how out of touch with reality this fool is (this is the clean version of what I feel about this man)
    I admire your restraint. I wish I had some so I wouldn't feel the need to call him a lying, fat, parasitical slug.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Typical FG/LP shysters...They are just as bad as the last Zanu-FF govt.

FF/FG/LP...Shafting the nation since 1922.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Labour party are the most hated party in the country , he Rabbitte will go off with his big pension FUCCK him is all i say.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast