Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to set up a 1916 Society in Dublin

Politics.ie Member Tiocfaidh_Armani's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking to set up a 1916 Society in Dublin

I've been in touch with them and it would be down to me, and others, to set it up with the national organiser assisting. So if any republican in or around the Dublin area would like to join or assist please PM myself. It's a non-party political organisation so is open to anyone, regardless of political party affiliation, so long as you subscribe the ethos of the organisation.

I think it's a shame that in Dublin, the country's capital, we don't have a 1916 Society so hopefully we can change that and there's some good quality republicans already signed up but I think we need a few more before we could hold an inaugural meeting.

The website and email addreess is below for information on the organisation.

HOME - 1916 societies

dublin1916societies@gmail.com
    Dublin. The City That Fought An Empire and Brought Down The Kingdompetunia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiocfaidh_Armani View Post
    I've been in touch with them and it would be down to me, and others, to set it up with the national organiser assisting. So if any republican in or around the Dublin area would like to join or assist please PM myself. It's a non-party political organisation so is open to anyone, regardless of political party affiliation, so long as you subscribe the ethos of the organisation.

I think it's a shame that in Dublin, the country's capital, we don't have a 1916 Society so hopefully we can change that and there's some good quality republicans already signed up but I think we need a few more before we could hold an inaugural meeting.

HOME - 1916 societies

I don't want to be part of an organisation who sullies the great name of the men of 1916.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    I don't want to be part of an organisation who sullies the great name of the men of 1916.
    ''It's a non-party political organisation''- Did you not see that part?
    The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled, you just become a replica of someone else's mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they lost
    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Take a look around you, Irish society is still stuck in the early 20th century.

Wha, wha

Good luck with your endeavour
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HOME - 1916 societies

http://www.facebook.com/savemoorestreetdublin
    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who runs it Eirigi, 32csm RNU ??

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been in touch with them .....
    You've been in touch with who?
    At some point the gloves must come off and we face our adversaries.
    We're all Rhodesians now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james5001 View Post
    ''It's a non-party political organisation''- Did you not see that part?
    Yeah I read that but then you read all the other shyte and you see that it is another dissident/provo/provisional astro turf movement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I read that but then you read all the other shyte and you see that it is another dissident/provo/provisional astro turf movement.
    could you not make a suggestion , to some historical society, try something constructive
    maybe educate him

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast