Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enda wants political director to 'babysit' his high-maintenance backbenchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Enda wants political director to 'babysit' his high-maintenance backbenchers

Fionnan Sheahan writing in today's Indo reports that Enda Kenny doesn't trust his backbenchers and feels he is falling out of favour with enough of them to get him worried. So he wants to hire someone to listen to their complaints on his behalf, and perhaps salve bruised egos after a reshuffle.

Kenny wants political director to 'babysit' his high-maintenance TDs - Independent.ie

Actually, I'm not sure if that is what the article says. I only scanned and checked out the comments on another site. But anyway, Fionnan Sheahan, who has (of course) no interest in destabilising the Fine Gael front bench, is writing something about Kenny, in which an unnamed source uses intemperate language about the dear leader's plans. So brave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That article says "The Labour Party has also recently appointed a spin doctor to look after the party's backbenchers."

I take it the money to pay this poor person comes out of the Labour Party kitty?
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The photoshopping of that photograph is a little bit juvenile, don't you think? Couldn't you find an ACTUAL photo of him?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    I take it the money to pay this poor person comes out of the Labour Party kitty?
    No, I'm sure the Labour party are somehow de-frauding the taxpayer and getting the State to pay for it somehow, illegally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol the size of his head is nearly as big as Gilmore's ego. Another made up job for someone who has successfully lick arsed. Will it be along the lines of a crèche ? If so they'll need a few carers. One per six TDs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for bringing you O.P. off topic, but Fionnan Sheehan has the biggest forehead I've ever seen. Sorry again.

Back on topic. Is this for real. Babysitters for grown adults. This is crazy stuff.
    Stand there in silence, look up to the sky and remember how brave they were.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cabledude View Post
    Sorry for bringing you O.P. off topic, but Fionnan Sheehan has the biggest forehead I've ever seen. Sorry again.
    Eh, are you blind? That photo has been photo-shopped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tubbs View Post
    Eh, are you blind? That photo has been photo-shopped
    No that is an actual picture of Fionnan Sheahan. All the other pictures you see are photoshopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He must be eating horsemeat, as he has a head as long as and like a horse

Seriously though who pays. Bertie used have all these jobs paid by taxpayer, including a unit listening to what every local station was saying.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast