Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Should Adams not also apologise for Niedemeyer death ?

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Should Adams not also apologise for Niedemeyer death ?

    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...Jriv1JKhIu6xgg

    Is it not time Mr. Adams to also apologise for the horrific kidnapping and killing by the IRA of German industrialist Thomas Niedemeyer. It was subject of a documentary by Joe Duffy on RTE radio recently. The IRA killed him and dumped his body on waste ground, and then encouraged others to dump rubbish on top of it so as it would be difficult to find. Imagine the image this sent around the world to industrialists thing of coming here, allied to the Dr. Herrema thing down South and ending in Monasterevan, and jobs put at risk.

    This death had a huge effect on Niedemeyer's family, with suicides etc. Body not found for seven years.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    wonder does Adams have different set of standards for things that happened north of border. He apologised for McCabe death, so why not this ? Can he not be open to accusation that the McCabe apology was for tactical reasons to do with SF electorally down south ?

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    How many times have you asked the British and their allies the Unionists to apologise?

    Just out of interest like.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    How many times have you asked the British and their allies the Unionists to apologise?

    Just out of interest like.
    what about Bloody Sunday, Saville etc. But stick to question of that awful Niedemeyer killing. Next you will be talking about things done in Iraq, India etc.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Like Wullie Frazer you have a hierarchy of victims – some count for more than others.

    When did the Brits apologise for Jimmy Saville? They are all denying they knew anything.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member james toney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    Like Wullie Frazer you have a hierarchy of victims – some count for more than others.

    When did the Brits apologise for Jimmy Saville? They are all denying they knew anything.
    Loads have him and his other sockpuppetts on ignore,it's the best thing for trolls like him
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    Like Wullie Frazer you have a hierarchy of victims – some count for more than others.

    When did the Brits apologise for Jimmy Saville? They are all denying they knew anything.
    Were IRA sex free too. May be a can of worms there !

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    Loads have him and his other sockpuppetts on ignore,it's the best thing for trolls like him
    any humanitarian views on Niedemeyer and his family ? Play the ball, not the man.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member james toney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This message is hidden because Eoin Coir is on your ignore list.
    View Post

    Remove user from ignore list
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member Marcella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eoin Coir View Post
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...Jriv1JKhIu6xgg

    Is it not time Mr. Adams to also apologise for the horrific kidnapping and killing by the IRA of German industrialist Thomas Niedemeyer. It was subject of a documentary by Joe Duffy on RTE radio recently. The IRA killed him and dumped his body on waste ground, and then encouraged others to dump rubbish on top of it so as it would be difficult to find. Imagine the image this sent around the world to industrialists thing of coming here, allied to the Dr. Herrema thing down South and ending in Monasterevan, and jobs put at risk.

    This death had a huge effect on Niedemeyer's family, with suicides etc. Body not found for seven years.
    The Republican Movement have apologised.

    IRA says sorry for 30 years of 'civilian' deaths | UK news | The Guardian

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •