Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: 75% of junior docs leaving...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 75% of junior docs leaving...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

For balance, we are getting a load of junior docs from the third world which has a bigger effect on where they come from compared to when we lose Irish doctors.
    Boycott the "Irish" Sun rag.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Those interviewed said they were looking for further training opportunities, a better lifestyle and good working conditions.'

Greedy ba5tards! Don't they know there are bankers debts to pay? Maybe we could make them stay by holding their kids hostage till they've paid off their education.

Good point ruserious but if the HSE don't give a sh1t about Irish doctors and nurses do you think they care about the effect recruiting from the Third World has on those countries?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clareman View Post
    They got their free third level education and this is how they repay the Irish taxpayer?

What ought to be done is a full reintroduction of fees for our third level institutions, Those who want a free education at this level should enter into contracts whereby they commit to working as teachers, nurses, local authority engineers, doctors, etc, for a fixed number of years after qualifying to pay the State back.
    Leges sine moribus vanae

The place is full of of Nigerian , arab , indian docs , i was in an a and e and didnt see one young irish doc on call .I was lucky to get out of the place alive .
    Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    For balance, we are getting a load of junior docs from the third world which has a bigger effect on where they come from compared to when we lose Irish doctors.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For balance, doctors come here from the third-world because of the higher standard of education here and the greater training opportunities.
    Leges sine moribus vanae

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    The place is full of of Nigerian , arab , indian docs , i was in an a and e and didnt see one young irish doc on call .I was lucky to get out of the place alive .
    You'll be lucky to get out of here alive after those comments

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For balance, some of the best care that I, and members of my family, have received has been from non-national doctors, be it in A & E, private hospitals, or the G.P.s local surgery.
    Leges sine moribus vanae

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A sample size of 108 is miniscule and of questionable value.
    Fair and Balanced

i couldnt give a flying f88k.I was let lying around for 13 hrs after suffering a heart attack ,all test done show elevation in ecg and blood enzymes as plain as the nose on your face .It wasn't until i threaten to walk out drive 50 miles to see a cardiologist they hop me in an ambulance and i got emergency stents .Not one Irish doc had looked at me .
    Quote Originally Posted by DownTheyGo View Post
    You'll be lucky to get out of here alive after those comments

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast