Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unemployed Mum of 11 given 400,000 mansion.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Unemployed Mum of 11 given 400,000 mansion.

Well, of course, this story is pure Daily Mail, isn't it? I bet they're kind of disappointed that the unemployed woman in question doesn't have a foreign name too. Anyway, having said all that, it does seem to be a bizarre situation.

I can understand how the local council wants to ensure that the children are well catered for. But the women has already had 11 kids and it's clear that she has no means of caring for them. So she expects the local council and social services to provide her with a 400,000 mansion which, in her own words, she might turn her nose up at.

Is there no remedy or comeback at all for ordinary hard-working tax payers?

Home fit for a dole queen: Mother of 11 gets BRAND NEW 400,000 house built by council because she's 'struggling' in her two current homes | Mail Online

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iphonista View Post
    Well, of course, this story is pure Daily Mail, isn't it? I bet they're kind of disappointed that the unemployed woman in question doesn't have a foreign name too. Anyway, having said all that, it does seem to be a bizarre situation.
    I seen the story earlier on the Telegraph website but don't let the facts disrupt your rant and agenda against the Mail.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    I seen the story earlier on the Telegraph website but don't let the facts disrupt your rant and agenda against the Mail.
    That loathsome rag? Don't worry, I won't.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is it this dole queen?

and this welfare palace?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    I can't stand this anymore. You SAW the story earlier. Please. I wish you English people would learn to speak English properly.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results: I present, The Irish politcal system: Thank you Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am sorry but I laughed at this comment in the link

'Womb like a clown car'
    where can I find a women like this?
    All men dream: but not equally. -T. E. Lawrence

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does 400,000 really buy you a mansion in England?

Ya cant beat the good ould welfare state , the only ones that can afford kids are those that do nothing .

I can understand how the local council wants to ensure that the children are well catered for. But the women has already had 11 kids and it's clear that she has no means of caring for them. So she expects the local council and social services to provide her with a 400,000 mansion which, in her own words, she might turn her nose up at.

Home fit for a dole queen: Mother of 11 gets BRAND NEW 400,000 house built by council because she's 'struggling' in her two current homes | Mail Online

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is you who was disappointed she didnt have the foreign name, to give your grievance with the mail more meat (in your head btw). I bet your sick about that little bit, you would of loved to slate them as racist?? Funny though, you belittle them for telling the story.........and now you want to debate it??? FFS. World is full of weirdos.

Politics.ie Member TheWexfordInn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pragmaticapproach View Post
    is it this dole queen?

and this welfare palace?

Eh No, the Queen is in employment. she has a very important job working for the state promoting the country and is responsible for bringing large amounts of money into the country and thus the generation of a large amount of tax which then can be used to pay for the handouts to dole scroungers like those referred to in the OP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast