Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of a parasite? How does a state address/fix this kind of "issue"?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How to get rid of a parasite? How does a state address/fix this kind of "issue"?

Islamic nutjob anjem preaching more hate openly and with apparent impunity..

Anjem Choudary urges fanatics to scrounge for holy war | The Sun |News

Are he and his type untouchable? This is front page news in some of the tabloids this morning. Shouldnt something be done about this crap? How many muslims or islamic groups will condemn this hate speech?

"The Sun secretly filmed him over three meetings also saying leaders such as David Cameron and Barack Obama should be KILLED, grinning as he branded the Queen “ugly” and predicting a “tsunami” of Islamic immigrants would sweep Europe."

You or i wouldnt get away with most of the comments he makes! If someone was to go crazy and kill David Cameron..............could anjem be partly accountable? How many thousand would you guess listen to this spa.....?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

British nutjob The Sun always preaching hate openly and with apparent impunity!

Politics.ie Member TheWexfordInn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why has this clown being given a stage on National TV over and over again to pronounce his views. He personifies the huge number of Muslims who have arrived in the West with no intention of making any economic contribution whatsoever, they have only come for the Social Welfare. At least give credit to Choudary for saying it out plain and simple. Despite receiving in Social Welfare the equivalent of a Taxed income of 32,500, considerably above the UK average earnings of 26.500 he despises the workers who are paying for his upkeep.

You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock. They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.
    This kind of mularkey used to drive me mad when I used to find my work disturbed several times a day by the racket being blasted from the East London Mosque two doors down so that all the Social Welfare attendees I was paying tax to support could attend the Mosque to their hearts content without having to concern themselves with the inconvenience of holding down a job.

Politics.ie Member Nemesiscorporation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post

Are he and his type untouchable? This is front page news in some of the tabloids this morning. Shouldnt something be done about this crap? How many muslims or islamic groups will condemn this hate speech?

"The Sun secretly filmed him over three meetings also saying leaders such as David Cameron and Barack Obama should be KILLED, grinning as he branded the Queen “ugly” and predicting a “tsunami” of Islamic immigrants would sweep Europe."

You or i wouldnt get away with most of the comments he makes! If someone was to go crazy and kill David Cameron..............could anjem be partly accountable? How many thousand would you guess listen to this spa.....?

Over the years I have encountered to many of this type of idiot in Europe.

I don't care what sort of fundementalist they are, wether christian, jewish, islamic, satanist, jehovahs witness, scientologist, satnaist or whatever. If they are a nutjob that wants to turn any European country into a medieval Saudi hellhole, then send them there to enjoy themselves and leave us out of it.

There is a simple solution to this simple problem.

IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you deported him on the grounds that he was a nutter it would be twisted into something else altogether.

People are too afraid of being falsely labelled as racist these days, that's the problem.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post

He is an example of the failure of some aspects of multiculturalism added to that are the several wars on Muslim territories and the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    Its Up to ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pippakin View Post
    He is an example of the failure of some aspects of multiculturalism added to that are the several wars on Muslim territories and the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    "Some aspects". Talk about understatement.

This guy was determined to avoid even attempting to integrate in any form or capacity.

If someone attempts to integrate and fails, I personally think that is fair enough. That will happen. In my opinion as long as they make a genuine effort, then fair enough.

People like Choudary only intend to destroy the state from within. People like that should not be allowed into the state.

As for wars on muslim territories and Palestine.

The muslim territories were all conquered in Jihad and if some people want to fight over the half parched piece of baked ground that is Palestine, then they should go there to do it and leave the rest of us out of it. Lunatics have been fighting over that place for 5000 years and look like continuing it for another 5000 pointless years.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    "Some aspects". Talk about understatement.

This guy was determined to avoid even attempting to integrate in any form or capacity.

If someone attempts to integrate and fails, I personally think that is fair enough. That will happen. In my opinion as long as they make a genuine effort, then fair enough.

People like Choudary only intend to destroy the state from within. People like that should not be allowed into the state.

As for wars on muslim territories and Palestine.

The muslim territories were all conquered in Jihad and if some people want to fight over the half parched piece of baked ground that is Palestine, then they should go there to do it and leave the rest of us out of it. Lunatics have been fighting over that place for 5000 years and look like continuing it for another 5000 pointless years.
    I think Choudary was born in England. He is the result of the three blind monkeys approach to immigration. If he was born in England it may not be easy or possible to deport him.

The problem with the wars in Muslim countries is the west has been involved in many of them either actively or financing dictatorships.
    Its Up to ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Choudary was born in England. He is the result of the three blind monkeys approach to immigration. If he was born in England it may not be easy or possible to deport him.
    Since he hates England so much the English authorities should strip him of his citizenship and deport him to the sharia hellhole of his choice.

The protests about losing his significant benefits would be very loud.

The problem with the wars in Muslim countries is the west has been involved in many of them either actively or financing dictatorships.
    So what.

That does not excuse some nutjob calling for the west to be destroyed. Two wrongs do not make a right.

As for the dictatorships. In case you have not noticed, most of those crazy Sharia people do not recognise democracy as a legitimate form of government and call for a Caliphate, which is a dictatorship.

They already have dictatorships. All they need to do is change the dictator to a religious fundementalist batsh*t crazy nutjob and they have what they want.

I am a firm believer in personal choice and will respect there choice to have no vote, no democracy, no accountability, no rights, no healthcare, no science, no societal progression, etc.

Personally I think we should oblidge them and leave them to it, if they want to rot in a backward hellhole.

Live in the same street as one of those lunatics for a week and I can guarantee you that you will quickly see where I am coming from. As I am a women, I really get it in the neck from those sick and perverted headcases and would be glad to see the back of all the fundementalists, regardless of religion.
    Last edited by Nemesiscorporation; 17th February 2013 at 09:54 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    Since he hates England so much the English authorities should strip him of his citizenship and deport him to the sharia hellhole of his choice.

The protests about losing his significant benefits would be very loud.

So what.

That does not excuse some nutjob calling for the west to be destroyed. Two wrongs do not make a right.

As for the dictatorships. In case you have not noticed, most of those crazy Sharia people do not recognise democracy as a legitimate form of government and call for a Caliphate, which is a dictatorship.

They already have dictatorships. All they need to do is change the dictator to a religious fundementalist bat************************ crazy nutjob and they have what they want.
    I'm not sure its that easy to deny someone their citizenship if they were born in the country. He is not an immigrant.

The wars and dictatorships in the middle east and other Muslim countries have fermented hatred of the west in some Muslims. Its no good saying so what it is the way it is.

I think the answer to your final sentence is that if a dictator is in place by his own and internal military action that is one thing. If he is a puppet placed in power by the west that is a reason to hate the west.
    Its Up to ME

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast