Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Ryanair Travel Survey - Spam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ryanair Travel Survey - Spam?

I've just received an e-mail asking me to take part in a travel survey purportedly sent by Ryanair

I was immediately suspicious when I read the first line

"We are committed to providing the best customer experience and we are currently conducting a review of our services"

These days you have to be very wary of clicking to external links so this one is getting deleted!

Could have put this under humour!

Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fides View Post
    I've just received an e-mail asking me to take part in a travel survey purportedly sent by Ryanair

I was immediately suspicious when I read the first line

"We are committed to providing the best customer experience and we are currently conducting a review of our services"

These days you have to be very wary of clicking to external links so this one is getting deleted!

Could have put this under humour!
    I answered. If you think they are shyte, you can say so. They might as well know what I think of them.
    It's the bit about Ryanair Hotels that stumped me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have to pay a fee to fill out the survey,then its not a scam.
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

Politics.ie Member Tin Foil Hat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They're probably trying to find out what the public like least about the Ryanair experience ... so they can provide double the amount of it.

Politics.ie Member julieandrews's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the survey and filled it out, it was mostly about Ryanair hotels which I'd never heard of before. The best bit was one of the questions when they asked me how likely I was to trust a product called 'Ryanair Hotels' and I put 'not at all' which then lead me to a free text section asking why I wouldn't trust Ryanair hotels and I said 'because I wouldn't trust anything with the Ryanair name on it'.

Most of the questions were revolving around linking the Ryanair brand to a new product and what your feelings would be about that product because it was linked to Ryanair.