Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSNI officer killed in Derry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default PSNI officer killed in Derry

A policewoman has died in a crash involving a suspected stolen car in Derry.
    BBC News - Policewoman killed in crash involving suspected stolen vehicle

Sad news.

RIP.

Politics.ie Member Evergreenfinch's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Her chief said she was most likely killed instantly. The car must have been going at some speed to do that. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Politics.ie Member Northsideman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very sad news.

Odd that some liked the OP, bit weird.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    Very sad news.

Nothing 'weird' about it. You're just not familiar with the opening poster. I 'liked' the fact that his post is a another small example of normalisation sweeping over my country. Changed times.

Here the sort of filth he used to post about the PSNI....(before the PSNI changed their name and cap badge of course):

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jack View Post
    The RUC were beating innocent natives to death long before the IRA fired a single shot.

I’d be disappointed if McGuinness wasn’t involved in the execution of these monsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    Very sad news.

I would think it was the context of the post's solemnity rather than the news of its content.

Met a young PSNI woman in a visit to Derry, just a few days ago. It is shocking to think that it might have been her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    Nothing 'weird' about it. You're just not familiar with the opening poster. I 'liked' the fact that his post is a another small example of normalisation sweeping over my country. Changed times.

Here the sort of filth he used to post about the PSNI....(before the PSNI changed their name and cap badge of course):
    For ************************'s sake

This thread couldn't even get past one page without you wading in to ruin it with slurs like filth and making petty political points on the back of a still warm PSNI officer

RIP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmn640 View Post
    For ************************'s sake

This thread couldn't even get past one page without you wading in to ruin it with slurs like filth and making petty political points on the back of a still warm PSNI officer

RIP
    Eh? Who rattled your cage?

I was merely clarifying why I had 'liked' the open post to another poster. Fook all to do with you dick head.

As far as 'political points' scoring is concerned......no longer necessary as the game is over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eh? Who rattled your cage?

I was merely clarifying why I had 'liked' the open post to another poster. Fook all to do with you dick head.

As far as 'political points' scoring is concerned......no longer necessary as the game is over.
    All rmn640 is saying is that it's distasteful to talk about normalisation when today will be anything but normal in the Reynolds family household or among many of Phillipa's friends and work colleagues. To think the woman was only 27 too.

BBC News - Two arrests after police officer is killed in crash involving stolen vehicle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by physicist View Post
    All rmn640 is saying is that it's distasteful to talk about normalisation
    Really? He must be a sensitive soul if he finds talk of 'normalisation' distasteful. It's probably the most 'tasteful' thing we witnessed in 40 odd years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really? He must be a sensitive soul if he finds talk of 'normalisation' distasteful. It's probably the most 'tasteful' thing we witnessed in 40 odd years.
    Your comments were pointless and irrelevant. I have most likely met this poor woman in person a few days before she died, I think I would be more sensative to her family's loss of normality given the situation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast