Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Shane Ross?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Where is Shane Ross?

Deputy Ross is not a shrinking violet. He craves attention, loves the spotlight and puts himself out in the media whenever he can.

However, for the last 24 hours, at a time when an issue very close to his heart has been at the centre of national debate, he appears to have lost his voice. Most unlike Deputy Ross.

On Wednesday evening Deputy Ross tweeted "Nation WILL be humiliated before chimes of midnight".

Can he really not bring himself to admit that maybe the Govt got a good deal. Can he not accept that he may have been wrong as he was when he said that Seanie should be made Governor of the Central Bank or that the accounts of Irish Nationwide indicated laudable management practices?

Has Deputy Ross nothing to say for a change?

He's brought his bandwagon in for a service.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait till Sunday.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren Boru View Post
    Deputy Ross is not a shrinking violet. He craves attention, loves the spotlight and puts himself out in the media whenever he can.

However, for the last 24 hours, at a time when an issue very close to his heart has been at the centre of national debate, he appears to have lost his voice. Most unlike Deputy Ross.

On Wednesday evening Deputy Ross tweeted "Nation WILL be humiliated before chimes of midnight".

Can he really not bring himself to admit that maybe the Govt got a good deal. Can he not accept that he may have been wrong as he was when he said that Seanie should be made Governor of the Central Bank or that the accounts of Irish Nationwide indicated laudable management practices?

Has Deputy Ross nothing to say for a change?
    I'll say it again, if Ross ends up having to talk about the deficit, instead of the banks, then politically he's screwed. The banks, and the bank debts, are an amazingly rewarding political bogeyman. But taxes, public sector pay and social welfare are a minefield.

Politics.ie Member Sister Mercedes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He voted No.

What do you want him to do?

Caught between the moon and New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, he's probably just having lunch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm suprised he's not doing like McWilliams and claiming this deal is the worse thing ever, but then give him time
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Politics.ie Member Sister Mercedes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaintop View Post
    Ah, he's probably just having lunch

???

Why should he be humble for voting Against deferring the debts incurred by his generation onto his grandchildren's generation?

This is a very bad, Immoral deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I'm suprised he's not doing like McWilliams and claiming this deal is the worse thing ever, but then give him time
    both are in the pockets of Anglo Irish Bank crony Denis O'Brien. Let's all hope Denis O'Brien will pay back his debt to the Irish taxpayer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Mercedes View Post
    ???

Why should he be humble for voting Against deferring the debts incurred by his generation onto his grandchildren's generation?

This is a very bad, Immoral deal.
    Still bleating about debt write off.

Still in cloud cuckoo land.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast