Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 197

Thread: Cut Starting Salaries In The Public Sector By 50-80% And Remove Allowances

  1. #1

    Default Cut Starting Salaries In The Public Sector By 50-80% And Remove Allowances

    To further protect high salaries and cushion existing privileged workers in the public sector the only way forward is to cut starting salaries and remove allowances. Alex White has warned that a deal on the Anglo Irish Bank debt will directly influence public service pay discussions and does not see any agreement on pay cuts if the Anglo Irish Bank deal fails.

    By the White logic here the monies need to be found elsewhere to pay our public sector bill. How about cutting new starting salaries by 50-80%, remove allowances and increments? Our existing public sector workers need more pay than the rest of us because they deserve it. Also why does no Anglo Irish Bank deal means no pay cuts? shouldn't it translate to more cuts? A very sharp and twisted man this Alex White.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member SeanieFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Co Kerry
    Posts
    12,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    To further protect high salaries and cushion existing privileged workers in the public sector the only way forward is to cut starting salaries and remove allowances. Alex White has warned that a deal on the Anglo Irish Bank debt will directly influence public service pay discussions and does not see any agreement on pay cuts if the Anglo Irish Bank deal fails.

    By the White logic here the monies need to be found elsewhere to pay our public sector bill. How about cutting new starting salaries by 50-80%, remove allowances and increments? Our existing public sector workers need more pay than the rest of us because they deserve it. Also why does no Anglo Irish Bank deal means no pay cuts? shouldn't it translate to more cuts? A very sharp and twisted man this Alex White.
    Alex White for Minister for Finance!

  3. #3

    Default

    This is not a p0rn site.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member commonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    May be there from Newstalk radio they talk sh1t like that every day.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    This is not a p0rn site.
    go back to your xhamster site xDAD

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Analyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Posts
    46,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Here is a suggestion to save an absolute fortune.

    Cut the amount thrown at gamblers holding Seanie Bonds. Cut it completely.

    Time to give the Anglo Bondholders austerity.
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Mr. Bumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Crawling from the wreckage.
    Posts
    18,244
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    To further protect high salaries and cushion existing privileged workers in the public sector the only way forward is to cut starting salaries and remove allowances. Alex White has warned that a deal on the Anglo Irish Bank debt will directly influence public service pay discussions and does not see any agreement on pay cuts if the Anglo Irish Bank deal fails.

    By the White logic here the monies need to be found elsewhere to pay our public sector bill. How about cutting new starting salaries by 50-80%, remove allowances and increments? Our existing public sector workers need more pay than the rest of us because they deserve it. Also why does no Anglo Irish Bank deal means no pay cuts? shouldn't it translate to more cuts? A very sharp and twisted man this Alex White.
    So we should pay nurses 100 euros a week? About 3.00 an hour. Wouldn't they be on less than the minimum wage then? Can't see how this excellent suggestion would overcome that pesky obstacle.
    Cry your hardest now, it opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes and softens down the temper. So cry away.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member Burnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I'm just a stone's throw from nowhere.
    Posts
    7,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    Here is a suggestion ....Time to give the Anglo Bondholders austerity.
    yes it must be their turn by now.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    Here is a suggestion to save an absolute fortune.

    Cut the amount thrown at gamblers holding Seanie Bonds. Cut it completely.

    Time to give the Anglo Bondholders austerity.
    how can you say such a thing the Anglo Irish Bank depositors deserve to be paid 100 cent in the Euro plus interest. they are special!

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member commonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    White can say what he likes, him and his party will be gone like the Greens and the PDs, gone for ever after the next elections

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •