Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you pay 2.5% Zakat tax (Muslim Church Tax) on all meat you consume?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Will you pay 2.5% Zakat tax (Muslim Church Tax) on all meat you consume?

Will you pay 2.5% Muslim tax on all meat you consume? The growing prevalence of Halal meat in the market place along with moves by UK schools to ban non Halal meat means that soon all meat will be Halal meat.

Producers will want to ensure that Hal meat will not be subject to contamination by non Halal meat and this will force practically all meat to be Halal meat.

Halal meat is liable to the Muslim Zakat tax at the rate of 2.5% as the meat is prayed over during slaughter and offered to Allah as a sacrifice. The Tax is paid to Muslim groups.

The rate of zakat is 2.5 percent, not of income, but of the value of all of one's possessions. Five categories of goods are taxed under Muslim Law: grains; fruit; camels; cattle; sheep and goats; gold and silver; and movable goods. A producer would have to pay the 25% tax on all meat he produced and would have to pass it on tot he consumer.

Zakat: The Alms Tax - ReligionFacts

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Empty vessels...
    Racism = fear, low self-esteem and breath-taking ignorance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Best thread yet Neutron. You really put the effort in to your threads and the results are clear for all to see.
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought you just loved starting threads. Does this mean you actually love staring threads meant to cause rows or just that you love starting dumb threads?

Can I be the first to say: ZOO!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsui2 View Post
    I thought you just loved starting threads. Does this mean you actually love staring threads meant to cause rows or just that you love starting dumb threads?

You have no objection to paying the 2.5% Zakat tax?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Best thread yet Neutron. You really put the effort in to your threads and the results are clear for all to see.
    Is Bob really Neutron? Is that possible? I mean just how long can one man w**k?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsui2 View Post

Ahh no, we'll find no cows at the Zoo i'm afraid. Are you trying to silence debate on this important topic?
    Сохранить Украины

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Ahh no, we'll find no cows at the Zoo i'm afraid. Are you trying to silence debate on this important topic?
    Are you happy to pay a tax of 2.5% on your fillet steak to a Muslim church group?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcolebrooke View Post
    Will you pay 2.5% Muslim tax on all meat you consume? The growing prevalence of Halal meat in the market place along with moves by UK schools to ban non Halal meat means that soon all meat will be Halal meat.

Producers will want to ensure that Hal meat will not be subject to contamination by non Halal meat and this will force practically all meat to be Halal meat.

Halal meat is liable to the Muslim Zakat tax at the rate of 2.5% as the meat is prayed over during slaughter and offered to Allah as a sacrifice. The Tax is paid to Muslim groups.

The rate of zakat is 2.5 percent, not of income, but of the value of all of one's possessions. Five categories of goods are taxed under Muslim Law: grains; fruit; camels; cattle; sheep and goats; gold and silver; and movable goods. A producer would have to pay the 25% tax on all meat he produced and would have to pass it on tot he consumer.

Zakat: The Alms Tax - ReligionFacts
    I would pay a 100% tax on meat, if it meant consuming you.....

This troll needs a banning , like Neutron,......oh wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcolebrooke View Post
    Are you happy to pay a tax of 2.5% on your fillet steak to a Muslim church group?
    Give one bit of evidence that this tax is to be introduced to a non-Muslim country. G'wan, chop chop.
    Boycott the "Irish" Sun rag.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast