Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 634

Thread: Has Gerry Adams just admitted being an IRA leader?

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sinn Fein
    Posts
    722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Has Gerry Adams just admitted being an IRA leader?

    In the Dail today, he apologized for the murder of Garda McCabe to his family. Only an IRA leader could do this, surely? Is this his way of saying that he is an IRA man? Very embarrassing for Sinn Fein if they do not handle this carefully.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eirepol View Post
    In the Dail today, he apologized for the murder of Garda McCabe to his family. Only an IRA leader could do this, surely? Is this his way of saying that he is an IRA man? Very embarrassing for Sinn Fein if they do not handle this carefully.
    He did condemn it at the time as far as I can remember.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eirepol View Post
    In the Dail today, he apologized for the murder of Garda McCabe to his family. Only an IRA leader could do this, surely? Is this his way of saying that he is an IRA man? Very embarrassing for Sinn Fein if they do not handle this carefully.
    If he was really sorry he would come clean about the IRA campaign of intimidation of witnesses to the murder of Jerry McCabe and he would also come clean about who authorized the robbery that day and who assisted the gang - safe houses, supplied guns, scouted and gathered intelligence prior etc etc. He should also banish Martin Ferris from SF for turning up to give the culprits a lift home from prison and insist that Ferris apologize. Otherwise he can wipe his hairy ass with his ******************************ing apology.

    Adams is a loathsome psychopathic piece of filth.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    east and west
    Posts
    22,736
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This would be almost as shocking as the time George Michael came out.
    Last edited by stopdoingstuff; 29th January 2013 at 11:42 PM.
    Faoi mhóid bheith saor

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sinn Fein
    Posts
    722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bye bye mubarak View Post
    He did condemn it at the time as far as I can remember.
    Condemning something is a lot different from apologising for something. It could be a pretty clever way of breaking people into accepting that he speaks for the IRA, before admitting his role fully.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    If he was really sorry he would come clean about the IRA campaign of intimidation of witnesses to the murder of Jerry McCabe and he would also come clean about who authorized the robbery that day and who assisted the gang - safe houses, supplied guns, scouted and gathered intelligence prior etc etc. He should also banish Martin Ferris from SF for turning up to give the culprits a lift home from prison and insist that Ferris apologize. Otherwise he can wipe his hairy ass with his ******************************ing apology.

    Adams is a loathsome psychopathic piece of filth.
    You looked in a mirror for inspiration there, didn't you, Rambo?
    Racism = fear, low self-esteem and breath-taking ignorance.

  7. #7

    Default

    He apologised, that's what people were looking for for years. I believe it should have been higher on the news agenda. Amazing what RTE are selective about when it's suits their agenda, or should I say Fine Gaels? Pravda.
    Somebody grab the script!

  8. #8

    Default

    And so he should.
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bye bye mubarak View Post
    He did condemn it at the time as far as I can remember.
    He refused to condemn it, repeatedly sayng he would not get involved in the culture of condemnation.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member RepublicOfLuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    9,322
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    If he was really sorry he would come clean about the IRA campaign of intimidation of witnesses to the murder of Jerry McCabe and he would also come clean about who authorized the robbery that day and who assisted the gang - safe houses, supplied guns, scouted and gathered intelligence prior etc etc. He should also banish Martin Ferris from SF for turning up to give the culprits a lift home from prison and insist that Ferris apologize. Otherwise he can wipe his hairy ass with his ******************************ing apology.

    Adams is a loathsome psychopathic piece of filth.
    You sound like a nice reasonable person that one could have an intelligent mature discussion with over a few pints of Harp.

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •