Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Gold

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Black Gold

Major oil discovery off NI coast Major oil discovery off NI coast - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Added to the Kingdom of Fermanagh's gas reserve's the future looks rosey for the F.U.K.O.F.U
    (Federal United Kingdom Of Free Ulster) one can imagine stormont turning into a rehash of Dallas, although a financially viable oil state would more than likely go down the Independence route, lets face it none of the feckers* want 'us' now...

*UK/ROI
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    Major oil discovery off NI coast Major oil discovery off NI coast - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Added to the Kingdom of Fermanagh's gas reserve's the future looks rosey for the F.U.K.O.F.U
    (Federal United Kingdom Of Free Ulster) one can imagine stormont turning into a rehash of Dallas, although a financially viable oil state would more than likely go down the Independence route, lets face it none of the feckers* want 'us' now...

*UK/ROI
    This changes everything ....

Politics.ie Member bona na croin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*UK/ROI
    How about the F.U.K'd.O.N.L.S.D (Federal United Kingdom'd Of Nordies (Fermanagh) Leitrim Sligo and Donegal? Let's face it, these four counties aren't wanted by the UK or ROI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ZOO please, thank you mods.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurdiev View Post
    This changes everything ....
    youse west brits can keep your greedy hands off...
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

But Friends of the Earth Northern Ireland director James Orr said: "We would be supportive of anyone in that community who would be opposed to this retrograde step."
    FFs. You can tell he's from the north. "I don't know the details and its only in the research stages BUT I'M AGIN IT!!!!"
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

youse west brits can keep your greedy hands off...
    But we're your bro's, bro.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bona na croin View Post
    How about the F.U.K'd.O.N.L.S.D (Federal United Kingdom'd Of Nordies (Fermanagh) Leitrim Sligo and Donegal? Let's face it, these four counties aren't wanted by the UK or ROI!
    might go for Leitrim as the kingdom of fermanagh needs access to the sea but i don't know about teaming up with the herring pickers and gutter's... do ye smoke them or eat them raw?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    FFs. You can tell he's from the north. "I don't know the details and its only in the research stages BUT I'M AGIN IT!!!!"
    By the time they actually find it and start pumping, it will be the Chinese who will be invading us for the oil. I'd have taken my chances and asked Obama to send the US troops in now!
    Save a lot of hassle!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurdiev View Post
    But we're your bro's, bro.
    not until ye ride the goat and pay for your collarette...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast