Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh faced 'rising stars'...just what we need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fresh faced 'rising stars'...just what we need.

Is'nt it great to see fresh faced smiling women (especially) been voted in help change the face of Irish politics. Regina Doherty from Meath East is just the type of newly elected politician we need, and she has business experience as well having run Enhanced Solutions Ltd. Regina previously worked as Sales Director for the Horizon Technology Group and now operates her own successful ICT distribution company (Richard watch out, the young guns are coming)...and as the Fianna Gael page states: Regina Doherty TD her favourite film is THE GODFATHER: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Politics.ie Member Sister Mercedes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What happened to the other thread on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She has done all she could to make headlines, but this is one she won't want. Will we hear the dreaded word privacy blah blah blah used. How many TDs I wonder are under pressure from companies, buy to let and others that the thought of losing their seats must weigh big on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ZOO'ed so I had to put a spin on it as the original thread mentioned that she xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa company that xxxxxxxxxxxxx money to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx payer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
    Is'nt it great to see fresh faced smiling women (especially) been voted in help change the face of Irish politics. Regina Doherty from Meath East is just the type of newly elected politician we need, and she has business experience as well having run Enhanced Solutions Ltd. Regina previously worked as Sales Director for the Horizon Technology Group and now operates her own successful ICT distribution company (Richard watch out, the young guns are coming)...and as the Fianna Gael page states: Regina Doherty TD her favourite film is THE GODFATHER: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    That's exactly the type of person we need alright....

Where could we find more like her though, surely people of that calibre are hard to come by. You wouldn't simply find a load of them in the same place for instance, or in the same group or club.... now that would be handy.

I'm sure she has a very bright future ahead of her and I wish her all the luck she deserves.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nobody in their right mind has any need for FG=FF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was also looking at the previous thread. Was it pulled? I saw nothing wrong with it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emulator View Post
    That's exactly the type of person we need alright....

Where could we find more like her though, surely people of that calibre are hard to come by. You wouldn't simply find a load of them in the same place for instance, or in the same group or club.... now that would be handy.

I'm sure she has a very bright future ahead of her and I wish her all the luck she deserves.
    My sentiments exactly, but Sync 'could not possibly comment' ahem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marbellabound View Post
    I was also looking at the previous thread. Was it pulled? I saw nothing wrong with it...
    Re: You have received an infraction at Politics.ie
    It's being reviewed. Both your title and the body of what you've written implies quite a bit that's hasn't been upheld anywhere.

...anywhere???Fine Gael TD's firm folds with debts of €280,000 - Small Business, Business - Independent.ie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerben View Post
    She has done all she could to make headlines, but this is one she won't want. Will we hear the dreaded word privacy blah blah blah used. How many TDs I wonder are under pressure from companies, buy to let and others that the thought of losing their seats must weigh big on them.
    Not at all. She is very open and likes twitter very much and is a regular tweeter.....

http://www.politics.ie/forum/media/1...g-twitter.html

https://twitter.com/ReginaDo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast