Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon hoax not

Dylan2010

Default Moon hoax not

I thought this was in an interesting take on the Apollo hoax "ideas" , a filmmaker explains why it would be impossible to have hoaxed the landing based on the film technology at the time. enjoy!

Ah no, Jim Corr has it on the mark.

[/QUOTE]

Politics.ie Debater
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I missed all of that Corr stuff. Must have been asleep the day he turned into David Icke.

When did he become a nutter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never considered the Moon landings to be a hoax. This video backs up my thoughts. Yanks prefer to do stuff than to pretend they done it.
    Stand there in silence, look up to the sky and remember how brave they were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    I missed all of that Corr stuff. Must have been asleep the day he turned into David Icke.

I don't think there was a eureka moment. I think he was always a bit cracked. Not in a Tommy Tiernan type of way. More a tin foil hat type of way.

Politics.ie Member Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently my great great grandfather didn't believe there was any such place as Australia -he thought prisoners were hels in British jails and made to write letters home from this imaginary place-makings of a good movie in that!!
    The truth of an idea is not a stagnant property inherent in it. Truth happens to an idea. It becomes true, is made true by events.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    Apparently my great great grandfather didn't believe there was any such place as Australia -he thought prisoners were hels in British jails and made to write letters home from this imaginary place-makings of a good movie in that!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The moon landings were clearly faked! It's a well known fact they were filmed on a secret movie set on Mars!
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post

Not long after the Corrs broke up and all the sisters went off to get married and have kids. I first heard of it when he was on Newstalk four years ago (see link) http://www.politics.ie/forum/lisbon-...lluminati.html

He's probably just needs a new hobby or a girlfriend. Here's him on the Late Late Show and The Saturday Night Show expanding on his ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    "They got great big jumping rats here and beavers with duck's nose!" vs. Brits doing vile stuff. I'll support his stance in the matter. Even if the reality doesn't.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast