Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Truthers' - The newest group of pro-GOP supporters that are worse than 'Birthers'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 'Truthers' - The newest group of pro-GOP supporters that are worse than 'Birthers'

That's right, we now have a new group of anti-Obama loons who make the 'birthers' look tame in comparison.

Behind the 'Sandy Hook Truther' Conspiracy Video That Five Eight Million People Have Watched in One Week

These people think the Sandy Hook school shooting was faked, it never happened. Well, most of them do, a few of them think it happened, but it was a CIA operative as part of a CIA operation to get Americans to give up all of their guns.

I wish I was making this up.

But no, they are posting videos, Tweeting, posting on Facebook, and becoming a 'movement' like the 'birthers', all going after Obama and singing the praises of the GOP.

Tweet Pairing

This isn't going to help the GOPs image, which already seems pretty tarnished with the already diverse assortment of whack jobs who claim to support their party sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
    That's right, we now have a new group of anti-Obama loons who make the 'birthers' look tame in comparison.

Behind the 'Sandy Hook Truther' Conspiracy Video That Five Eight Million People Have Watched in One Week

These people think the Sandy Hook school shooting was faked, it never happened. Well, most of them do, a few of them think it happened, but it was a CIA operative as part of a CIA operation to get Americans to give up all of their guns.

But no, they are posting videos, Tweeting, posting on Facebook, and becoming a 'movement' like the 'birthers', all going after Obama and singing the praises of the GOP.

Tweet Pairing

This isn't going to help the GOPs image, which already seems pretty tarnished with the already diverse assortment of whack jobs who claim to support their party sure.
    I'm forming a new group called the Truthier Truthers. We believe that the Truthers are actually commie Democrats out to sully the GOP's image.
    Cry your hardest now, it opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes and softens down the temper. So cry away.

simeongrimes

Why would anyone need to fake a school shooting in America to advance a political agenda. You'd just have to wait for the next inevitable real one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bumble View Post
    I'm forming a new group called the Truthier Truthers. We believe that the Truthers are actually commie Democrats out to sully the GOP's image.

Edit...Sounds like a plot line out of Wag the Dog.....

As for the OP it's actually scary to think that people in a country that have nuclear weapons and a very easy access to assualt rifles etc are that mad...
    Last edited by Franzoni; 20th January 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    What the imagination can't conjure, reality delivers with a shrug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bumble View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    It was Jews themselves who coined the phrase "holocaust industry" and it was aimed at those who made financial gain from it.
    I think we've a member on Pie - Truth.ie
    Mammy, get the hammer there's a fly on daddy's head.

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just wondering...in consideration of the continual fudge in relation to the US Fiscal Deficit...with both the Dumbocrats and the GOP continually increasing the deficit to varying degress....any chance of a "debtor" movement ?
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Very few actually believe this stuff (although seeing as this is America, anything is possible).

This is just all just part of a political agenda, i.e. the pro-gun agenda. If that means desecrating the memory of innocent children and kicking grieving families when they're down, then so be it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone that wants to dip their toes into the lunacy that is the GOP fringe in America simply needs to go to: godlikeproductions.com
    You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw39tcyg7So&sns=em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post

Tweet Pairing

I think most of planet Earth's unstable screwballs live in America. Their obsession with guns, violence, religion, communism, terrorism, the fear of becoming poor, the fear of growing old, getting wrinkles, Mexican immigrants, government interference, the next war and the price of gas means that too many of them forget how to live. To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on.

It's a very, very obsessive society.
    Abortion is an act of violence. Violence demeans humanity, particularly violence against women and children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    I think most of planet Earth's unstable screwballs live in America. Their obsession with guns, violence, religion, communism, terrorism, the fear of becoming poor, the fear of growing old, getting wrinkles, Mexican immigrants, government interference, the next war and the price of gas means that too many of them forget how to live. To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on.
    It's a very, very obsessive society.
    And a lot of people are making money out of keeping it so.....

That programme 'Doomsday Preppers' being a case in point.....people paying huge amounts of money for bunkers and stocking up with all sorts of stuff

To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on
    Well said............this isn't a dress rehearsal folks.......
    What the imagination can't conjure, reality delivers with a shrug

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast