Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: They haven't gone away you know

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default They haven't gone away you know

Today a number of what are described as leaders within the Unionist community drafted together a form of words calling for an end to violence surrounding the Unionist protests. All well and good one would think. All hands on deck to stop the madness can't be a bad thing, can it?

If we anaylse that further , included in that is the approval of the UVF, the UDA and The Red Hand Commando. So what we have are illegal organisations giving disapproval to illegal activity. Bizarre to say the least. It does beg the question why these groups still exist. What is the purpose of their existence? Is it drugs and racketeering or is it simply to control communities to turn on and off the tap of sectarianism.

Further why have we had so little arrests and convictions of those who belong to these organisations. Isn't it time that leaders within Unionism ask themselves why these groups exist, who do they serve, how do they serve and how they turn the support away from them and ensure their kids are now directed into their hands. As long as these groups can turn the tap of sectarianism on and off and are provided with tacit approval by political unionism won't they continue to thrive, and fester in the scab of bigotry and sectarianism?

BBC News - Loyalist leaders call for end to "wanton destruction" in east Belfast
    #3amigos

Politics.ie Member Global Justice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And who was sat in the middle of these fascist terrorists? Mervyn Gibson of the OO/BNP/UVF/UDA/RHC/NF

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northtipp View Post
    Today a number of what are described as leaders within the Unionist community drafted together a form of words calling for an end to violence surrounding the Unionist protests. All well and good one would think. All hands on deck to stop the madness can't be a bad thing, can it?

If we anaylse that further , included in that is the approval of the UVF, the UDA and The Red Hand Commando. So what we have are illegal organisations giving disapproval to illegal activity. Bizarre to say the least. It does beg the question why these groups still exist. What is the purpose of their existence? Is it drugs and racketeering or is it simply to control communities to turn on and off the tap of sectarianism.

Further why have we had so little arrests and convictions of those who belong to these organisations. Isn't it time that leaders within Unionism ask themselves why these groups exist, who do they serve, how do they serve and how they turn the support away from them and ensure their kids are now directed into their hands. As long as these groups can turn the tap of sectarianism on and off and are provided with tacit approval by political unionism won't they continue to thrive, and fester in the scab of bigotry and sectarianism?

BBC News - Loyalist leaders call for end to "wanton destruction" in east Belfast
    They exist to give snide scumbags like yourself something to mope about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    They exist to give snide scumbags like yourself something to mope about.
    Is that the best you can do?

Seriously, why do they exist?

I do not support republican dissoes, but at least they can offer a reason for what they do.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiocfaidh View Post
    Is that the best you can do?

Seriously, why do they exist?

I do not support republican dissoes, but at least they can offer a reason for what they do.
    No idea why they exist...and I'd rather they didn't. They certainly didn't/don't represent me.

Politics.ie Member Global Justice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No idea why they exist...and I'd rather they didn't. They certainly didn't/don't represent me.
    Lying bastard

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Global Justice View Post
    Lying bastard
    Why would I lie? If I supported terrorist scumbags I'd admit it.....much like you do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's a quote from several Senior Unionists telling their voters to go to the police with any scrap of information on those UVF men who tried to murder a cop outside the Alliance office a few weeks ago.
    "
    "

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vivabrigada View Post
    Here's a quote from several Senior Unionists telling their voters to go to the police with any scrap of information on those UVF men who tried to murder a cop outside the Alliance office a few weeks ago.
    It's Marty's job to tell people to give info to the PSNI, these days. He does it very well too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's Marty's job to tell people to give info to the PSNI, these days. He does it very well too.
    That annoys you greatly I see. Why shouldn't capable young Republicans join the police. They are everywhere else in this society?

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast