Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Caroline Simons a Pro Lifer who tells lies and gets caught

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Caroline Simons a Pro Lifer who tells lies and gets caught

Why is it that those who seek to pontificate to us about morals seem to themselves be lacking in moral fibre?

An Easy Thing To Forget | Broadsheet.ie

Caroline Simons of the Pro-Life campaign told the Joint Committe on Health and Children today that she was unaware of being in that pro-life video (below) broadcast on the American Christian channel EWTN.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Simons
    In relation to EWTN. I donít know what youíre talking about. Iím sorry I canít help you with that oneĒ
    I wasnít aware that I was on it. I donít know any agents of the culture of death, I hope. Certainly they havenít introduced themselves to me

More Pro Lies | Broadsheet.ie
    Now it has emerged, she appeared on an hour-long edition of ĎSunday Night Primeí on EWTN at the end of April 2012.

As is usually the case with people of her ilk, I'm fairly sure she justifies it with some manure about the greater good being served.

Hat tip to broadsheet.ie for exposing this liar.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would be remise of me not to remind younger readers of the fun times she had (along with several veterans of this parish) as the Libertas candidate in the 2009 Euro Election..

LIBERTAS’S main election spindoctor has described the party's failed Dublin candidate as “a psychotic bitch”.
    Press officer John McGuirk has taken a parting shot at the demoralised party, saying that Caroline Simons was the “worst candidate ever”.
    Spindoctor calls Libertas poll failure Simons ‘psychotic bitch’ - News, Frontpage - Herald.ie

Caroline Simons.. the gift that just keeps giving.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On MI a few weeks ago she named a person who had committed suicide in the UK, and detailed the method used. Live on radio. To her, this person's life was no more than a debating point. Some "pro-lifer", eh?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aah, Libertas.

Caroline, and the Polish nutcase anti-semites.

I miss Libertas.

Politics.ie Member Victor Meldrew's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is a great video.

A rogues gallery of far right Catholic nuts and worse.

It's great to see this sort of dross. Especially David Quinns assertion that our health system is the envy of the world.

Fine if you believe that death is no big deal and that dignity in life is over rated as we are all going to heaven.

But if you see life as more than a waiting room for the afterlife you might find our health system a bit wanting. Might.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The well of talent in the Pro Life Campaign is obviously very dry.. very dry indeed.

Thank the good lord for our Caroline.

Politics.ie Member Victor Meldrew's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verhofstadt View Post
    The well of talent in the Pro Life Campaign is obviously very dry.. very dry indeed.

Thank the good lord for our Caroline.
    Is it more that those who would speak may not be the best spokespeople. In part because the better know better than to be publicly associated with it.

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe Caroline Simons didn't know where it was being broadcast. How do you know she is lying?

I like Caroline Simons. She is one of the few female political commentators worth listening to.

She's articulate and intelligent and she's right on her position for protecting developing human beings.

As for the other nasty comments .. really they are irrelevant.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Laugh or cry? It's a toss-up, isn't it?
    Put a thief among honest men and they will eventually relieve him of his watch. Flann O'Brien

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She should be honest and admit to lying like Pat Rabbitte.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast