Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie Frazer planning to stand against SF's Francie Molloy in Mid-Ulster.

Do town and country dwellers have radically different prospects?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Willie Frazer planning to stand against SF's Francie Molloy in Mid-Ulster.

Some flag protesters are backing the Protestant victims’ campaigner to stand as a unionist unity candidate in the Westminster seat recently vacated by Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness.

Baby-faced tough guy and spokesman for the Ulster People’s Forum, Jamie Bryson, (also author of the Fifty Shades of God series, and the epic Four Men Had a Dream, a tale of four proud Sevco supporters) will back Frazer's bold move saying, “Personally I will definitely be backing Willie Frazer in the Mid Ulster by-election and I will be proposing that the forum do so,” said Mr Bryson.

This move will possibly collapse unionists outside chances of capturing Mid-Ulster as even a unified unionist candidate would probably come up short in this particular constituency. However Willie and pal Bryson have high expectations, the forum recently said 'We couldn't ask 20,000 people to a hall and hope that everyone be heard, so given the logistical nightmare (we invited) interim representatives of the Ulster People’s Forum', when attendance at a recent meeting was ridiculed because of its feeble numbers.

Perhaps Bryson should use the same logic he applied to a recent court appearance for possessing an offensive weapon, he told the judge before receiving a four month suspended prison sentence, and I quote, 'I have decided not to enter any plea in this case. I have taken this decision based the fact that I believe I stand innocent before God's law, however by the letter of this law I could be viewed as guilty'. Perhaps his god might strike down in Mid-Ulster.

Read more: Willie Frazer urged to throw hat in ring for Mid Ulster seat - Politics, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
    'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness'.

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

already a thread on this somewhere, anyway given his latest attempt's to up his profile willie might get more that his 700 odd votes the last time he stood for election, if so will our CNINR posters still be obsessed with the man?
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Do town and country dwellers have radically different prospects?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    already a thread on this somewhere, anyway given his latest attempt's to up his profile willie might get more that his 700 odd votes the last time he stood for election, if so will our CNINR posters still be obsessed with the man?
    Sorry BTB, didn't know it was already news he was planning to stand for West Minister... Get 'er merged!
    'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a spa. Social services should have had him sectioned long ago.

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theloner View Post
    Sorry BTB, didn't know it was already news he was planning to stand for West Minister... Get 'er merged!
    i forgive you my son, anyway if he can only manage 700 (i think) odd votes in his home county i don't see him doing much better in tyrone, i know WF is an easy target for CNINR posters wishing to ridicule all PUL but imho the man is more to be pitied than scorned...
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does that mean these two clowns are members of a Provisional leadership?
    Just sayin'.

Politics.ie Member Boiled Oysters Malloy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theloner View Post
    Baby-faced tough guy and spokesman for the Ulster People’s Forum, Jamie Bryson, will back Frazer's bold move saying, “Personally I will definitely be backing Willie Frazer in the Mid Ulster by-election and I will be proposing that the forum do so,” said Mr Bryson.
    After his brilliant performance on the Nolan show, I'm sure Willie will be thrilled to have such an intellectual heavyweight like Jamie giving him his seal of approval.
    The Massachusetts of the Puritans is as dead as Caesar, but there is no need to mourn the fact. Their successors-the Irish-had letters and learning, culture and civilization when the ancestors of the Puritans were savages running half-naked through the forests of Britain. It took the Irish to make Massachusetts a fit place to live in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Watch Willie and Jimmy Krankie bravely take on the cops. Then Willie gives a speech about the importance of democracy, ignoring the fact that these protests started in the first place because they didn't like a democratic vote.

Vote fur Wullie, hi!
    The Massachusetts of the Puritans is as dead as Caesar, but there is no need to mourn the fact. Their successors-the Irish-had letters and learning, culture and civilization when the ancestors of the Puritans were savages running half-naked through the forests of Britain. It took the Irish to make Massachusetts a fit place to live in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In all fairness to the man ( crazy and all he is ) He is not afraid to get stuck in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cillian32 View Post
    In all fairness to the man ( crazy and all he is ) He is not afraid to get stuck in
    That's because he has no credibility and he knows it.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast