Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: why are the KPMG Drunk daddy's videos and threads all being deleted from all websites (boards.ie, politics.ie and youtube)?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default why are the KPMG Drunk daddy's videos and threads all being deleted from all websites (boards.ie, politics.ie and youtube)?

why are the KPMG Drunk daddy's videos and threads all being deleted from all websites (boards.ie, politics.ie and youtube)?
    Who is this girl?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why do you want to bring it up. What if it was your daughter ya sack of spuds. Leave it be.
    Boycott the "Irish" Sun rag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A sixteen year old, who's a bit of an arse with a bit of drink taken, but doesn't need or deserve total internet nuttiness. Thank Christ none of my mid teen flagon escapades ever got uploaded.

Politics.ie Member Mr Aphorisms's Avatar
    Non-binary, Polysexual. Livin' in a safe space.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Probably because she gave no permission to have it put on the net, she was drunk, she is 16 and the cameraman was perving at her. Her parents are probably going up the wall and demanding it be taken down.

Enough reason? Or do you need to see young women making eejits of themselves?
    I hate money making men - Alexander Hamilton

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I saw the video in question, the girl in question is an immature idiot, her friends were mortified at her antics, she sounds like a spolit brat.
    "War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures."-Ron Paul

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr. jings View Post
    A sixteen year old, who's a bit of an arse with a bit of drink taken, but doesn't need or deserve total internet nuttiness. Thank Christ none of my mid teen flagon escapades ever got uploaded.
    A "Flagon" I have not heard that term in a while what does it mean? Remind me please? Is it some form of drink I believe?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aphorisms View Post
    Probably because she gave no permission to have it put on the net, she was drunk, she is 16 and the cameraman was perving at her. Her parents are probably going up the wall and demanding it be taken down.

Enough reason? Or do you need to see young women making eejits of themselves?
    why are the dicussion threads being deleted?
    how do you know she is 16? and thousands of videos every day are uploaded of people who did not give permission, no law against it in ireland.

Politics.ie Member nicht besonders's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it was some "knacker" in tracksuit from one of the less salubrious parts of Ireland acting like the obnoxious tossers they're expected to be I doubt they'd be getting removed tbf.
    'Politics' is made up of two words, 'poli,' which is Greek for 'many,' and 'tics,' which are blood-sucking insects. - Gore Vidal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Answer: having a powerful Daddy helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    A "Flagon" I have not heard that term in a while what does it mean? Remind me please? Is it some form of drink I believe?
    Flagon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

preferred a naggin myself

Naggin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast