Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Thread: Hiliary Clinton admitted to hospital with Blood Clot

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Hiliary Clinton admitted to hospital with Blood Clot

    Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

    Presumably a cerebral clot following her recent concussion.
    Information pretty sketchy.
    "Could", I suppose, have long term implications for her political future?
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    22,720
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Hillary Clinton hospitalized with blood clot

    Presumably a cerebral clot following her recent concussion.
    Information pretty sketchy.
    "Could", I suppose, have long term implications for her political future?
    I did not hear about the concussion.

    Hope the lady is ok.

    Can they not dissolve the clot or use anti-coagulants instead of say, surgery, as the former would have no effect on her mental process? Or perhaps I'm wrong

    For a cerebral, bright career woman, the idea of surgery to the brain must be terrifying, with a fear of lowered mental function...

  3. #3

    Default

    If she is very ill this would be a major blow to Obama, especially as Bill would be likely to drop off the scene and he still carries a lot of clout with the American public.

    I wish her well and a speedy recovery, while I have no love for the Democrats fiscal policies, I have a lot of time for the Clinton's due to their bringing relative peace to Northern Ireland.
    "If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." - Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    People`s Republic of Bir Tawil
    Posts
    3,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I do hope the clot recovers.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    If she is very ill this would be a major blow to Obama, especially as Bill would be likely to drop off the scene and he still carries a lot of clout with the American public.

    I wish her well and a speedy recovery, while I have no love for the Democrats fiscal policies, I have a lot of time for the Clinton's due to their bringing relative peace to Northern Ireland.
    Obama has already replaced her, as you may know? So hardly a major blow.
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmunchkin80 View Post
    The National Enquirer said the other day she had brain cancer, and that's why she had the fall in the first place.
    Tiredness and dehydration caused the fall, according to AP, who I would treat as just ever so slightly more reliable than the Enquirer.
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    22,720
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The Enquirer admitted to "making up a story" about Hillary in a different context: National Enquirer: How we made up our story about Hillary Clinton. A Rake's Progress

    Any old headline will do.

    See also "Is Hillary a Lesbian?" "Hillary Is a Fashion Nightmare" "Is Hillary Binge Eating?" and other matters of grave global import which the brave and gutsy Enquirer never shrinks from publishing or hastily flinging up on the web, until it is forced to back down or apologise....but by then it has moved on to the next celebrity

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    Obama has already replaced her, as you may know? So hardly a major blow.
    I didn't actually, outside of a few random posts on here I wasn't following much over Christmas. Her departure is still a blow to Obama, there is a major publicity battle to be fought over the upcoming budget and keeping Bill interested and onside could help to sway the public.
    "If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." - Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9

    Default

    As I would anyone in hospital, I wish Hilary Rodham Clinton a swift recovery.
    "Holding it together with pilates and gin."

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between Akureyri and Ushuaia
    Posts
    8,999
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    I didn't actually, outside of a few random posts on here I wasn't following much over Christmas. Her departure is still a blow to Obama, there is a major publicity battle to be fought over the upcoming budget and keeping Bill interested and onside could help to sway the public.
    So "I wasn't following much", yet you must post your latest random brain fart. Thanks very much.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •