Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm staying on, and upping my input.. ROC

Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I'm staying on, and upping my input.. ROC

Yep, I've decided and the amount of flounces in recent days have made up my mind for me

I've posted less lately, mainly because I've been bored with politics overall, not just with P.ie, and because I've been expending my energy in running a schoolgirls soccer club which I started up this year (we're not doing too badly, and hopefully we'll kick on after Christmas)

I am also close to deciding whether or not I will run as an Independent candidate in my local electoral area in 2014.. and I likely will, even if I haven't any money to do so right now (so donations are welcome)

I also want to make it clear to people as of now, that because I will be running as an Independent candidate, I am and will be open to good ideas and opinions from across the political spectrum, so I may, and most likely will, be stealing peoples ideas and passing them off as my own over the next 18 months or so..

I'm going to ignore the trolls, because that's the only way to deal with them...

And really that's all for now.. the second half of the soccer has started and my legs are a bit sore from coming back from a 4k walk. I'll also be in town tonight (Cashel), and probably be fairly drunk.. so if there is anyone in the area, come on in (I love Stephens Day sessions)

TTFN

PS.. i have no idea how to use Twitter or other "social media" as election tools, so if anyone wants to help there, feel free to PM me.. and in about 14 months time, canvassers will be especially welcome

ROC
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel View Post
    I am also close to deciding whether or not I will run as an Independent candidate in my local electoral area in 2014.. and I likely will, even if I haven't any money to do so right now (so donations are welcome)
    Fair play to ya and best of luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fair dues.

Politics.ie Member amsterdemmetje's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fair Dues ROC ,best of luck to ya
    Gemakzucht.

Politics.ie Member irishpancake's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What will be your platform??

Strictly local, or will you be taking a stand on National issues??

I'm not sure, but I think you have been associated with the Republican Movement [SF] in the past, so is that going to be a part of your platform, as in, informed by Republican political points of view.

Best of luck in your Campaign, hope you succeed if you are interested in Real Politics!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good for you antiflounce.

Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irishpancake View Post
    What will be your platform??

Strictly local, or will you be taking a stand on National issues??

I'm not sure, but I think you have been associated with the Republican Movement [SF] in the past, so is that going to be a part of your platform, as in, informed by Republican political points of view.

Best of luck in your Campaign, hope you succeed if you are interested in Real Politics!!
    Strictly local.. it's a local election.. though of course I have opinions on national and international matters
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

Politics.ie Member gracethepirate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Good luck. I hope you get elected if you have a good platform of value to your electorate.

Posting on p.ie takes up time which many people do not have, but if you are actually going into (Irish) politics then you have a real incentive to post and interact as well (stating the bleeding obvious)
    Brexit comes straight from hell. Everywhere it goes it causes disharmony, turbulence and misery. I think Brexiteers themselves must have some form of mental illness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Best of luck RoC.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guess its time for us to start picking through all your old posts ROC. Can't have an ole double standards ye know.

Seriously, all the best to you.
    #3amigos

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast