Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Christmas

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Happy Christmas

To those of us who frequent this wee section of the forum I wanted to wish you ALL a very happy Christmas. There is a similar thread running in the main forum but I respect that some of you do not post in there.

This can be a hard little play ground in here. Insults that have the main forum in a bit of turmoil at the the minute are for many of us in here, just everyday life. But regardless of your hue , Catholic, protestant, unionist, loyalist, nationalist,republican etc, a genuine very merry Christmas from me .

I think I can hear Paul McCartney singing the pipes of peace as we put the hand out across the divide I wish!
    #3amigos

Politics.ie Member InsideImDancing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northtipp View Post
    To those of us who frequent this wee section of the forum I wanted to wish you ALL a very happy Christmas. There is a similar thread running in the main forum but I respect that some of you do not post in there.

This can be a hard little play ground in here. Insults that have the main forum in a bit of turmoil at the the minute are for many of us in here, just everyday life. But regardless of your hue , Catholic, protestant, unionist, loyalist, nationalist,republican etc, a genuine very merry Christmas from me .

I think I can hear Paul McCartney singing the pipes of peace as we put the hand out across the divide I wish!
    You too buddy, and the rest!
    Police ombudsman Nula O'loan - We found collusion on a massive scale, murders, intimidation, directing terrorism, attempted murder, drug smuggling, the list of crimes is endless..

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

merry xmas tipp and...
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Politics.ie Member former wesleyan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happy Xmas Tipp !

You started it !
    "What Michael Collins accepted in '22,De Valera accepted in'27 and Gerry Adams accepted in '98.Sooner or later they all come around to accepting the Treaty"

Politics.ie Member Portadown madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice one, tipp. Best wishes to all from the madman clan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Merry Christmas to you Northtipp, and to all of themmuns and ussuns!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Merry Christmas to you - may the best of the best be with you and the rest.
    A nation that keeps one eye on the past is wise. A nation that keeps two eyes on the past is blind.

Politics.ie Member Global Justice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to heck with Paul McCartney. I'll never listen at Nirvana again without cringing (or 'Sirvana' as they have now been tagged) ,

Merry crimbo to all, except, bilko lol

Politics.ie Member InsideImDancing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Shark View Post
    Merry Christmas to you - may the best of the best be with you and the rest.
    And may that Sturridge lad help smash the mighty Reds into the Champions league in the new year!
    Police ombudsman Nula O'loan - We found collusion on a massive scale, murders, intimidation, directing terrorism, attempted murder, drug smuggling, the list of crimes is endless..

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast