Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Labour Councillor and the mayan calendar......party's problems run much deeper than we thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Labour Councillor and the mayan calendar......party's problems run much deeper than we thought

I'm beginning to believe that Labour's problems run much deeper than we first imagined

There was real car crash radio on Limerick 95 FM yesterday as Labour Councillor Orla McLoughlin gave her views on the Mayan Calendar.

You may recall previous outings from our Councillor such as when she announced at a council meeting that Marks and Spencers should be encouraged to come to Limerick because she likes their lingerie.

She then topped this up by saying that she would like to see an underground rail system in Limerick.

Her father Gerry is the current Labour Mayor of Limerick who recently said that he would like to see street signs in "African" in Limerick.

Such was the reaction to Councillor Orla McLoughlin's views that the radio station delayed the hourly news while she talked.

I have been told that some national radio stations picked up on her comments but didn't hear them myself.

Limerick 95 have been extremely kind to her by selecting this as the extract to post online

Limerick's Live95FM | Article

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happy Apocalypse Day !

Politics.ie Member Nordie Northsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Feck me bándearg. That's as bad as it gets.
    Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Malayan Calender?

Sweet baby jeebus.
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by williewatch View Post
    I'm beginning to believe that Labour's problems run much deeper than we first imagined

There was real car crash radio on Limerick 95 FM yesterday as Labour Councillor Orla McLoughlin gave her views on the Mayan Calendar.

You may recall previous outings from our Councillor such as when she announced at a council meeting that Marks and Spencers should be encouraged to come to Limerick because she likes their lingerie.

She then topped this up by saying that she would like to see an underground rail system in Limerick.

Her father Gerry is the current Labour Mayor of Limerick who recently said that he would like to see street signs in "African" in Limerick.

Such was the reaction to Councillor Orla McLoughlin's views that the radio station delayed the hourly news while she talked.

I have been told that some national radio stations picked up on her comments but didn't hear them myself.

Limerick 95 have been extremely kind to her by selecting this as the extract to post online

Limerick's Live95FM | Article
    The LOOPER Party !!!!
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Сохранить Украины

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I expect to see her get an honourable mention in Phoenix Magazine in "the hot air brigade" column, in their next edition.

She has vital information for the rest of us. She has heard of the Malayan Calendar.

Another "who will feed the gondalas" moment in Irish politics.
    Last edited by Analyzer; 21st December 2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happy solstice to all and to those of you who were always dead from the neck up - as you were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I SUPPOSE she has a point .
    Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood,With his memories in a trunk
    Passed this way an hour ago,With his friend, a jealous monk

Politics.ie Member H.R. Haldeman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"There are astrological and planetary shiftings taking place, according to scientists and geologists..."

Awesome.

"...according to the Malayan calander..."

Awesomer.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast