Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Dominic Walsh (Voice of Middle Ireland) Album. Perfect gift for posters here.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dominic Walsh (Voice of Middle Ireland) Album. Perfect gift for posters here.

With Dominic the hits just keep coming.
    Some new material "High time the homeless paid their way." and the catchy "Tax the Blacks" along with the timeless, "He's no gay son of mine."

Albums is on sale now in most Hotel lobbies.
    "Ireland's not the Same"
    LiveLeak.com - Dominic Walsh ('The voice of middle Ireland') offends many with new album

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought the purpose of satire was to challenge deeply held beliefs held by the majority of people. I don't think most people in Ireland have issues with "the blacks", the homeless or gay people.
    I care about all sorts of crap.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LDF View Post
    I thought the purpose of satire was to challenge deeply held beliefs held by the majority of people. I don't think most people in Ireland have issues with "the blacks", the homeless or gay people.
    Yes, they are very tolerant of furriners and homeless in areas where there are no furriners and homeless.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's Ding-dong O Reilly isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    Yes, they are very tolerant of furriners and homeless in areas where there are no furriners and homeless.
    "Middle Ireland" largely funds the homeless charities and "middle Ireland" has coped with large scale immigration without major difficulty.
    I care about all sorts of crap.