Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of 11 year old phones Talkback: Everyone's fault but her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Mother of 11 year old phones Talkback: Everyone's fault but her's.

The mother of the now infamous 11 year old, arrested for rioting last night in Lisburn, called Wendy Austin's Talkback today. Earlier, former ACC Alan Mc Quillan was on and called the use of children in protests "child abuse". The mother, using the name Hilary, was complaining that she was not notified about the arrest until after midnight and sad that he was normally home by 9:30.

Apparently, the young boy was in the possession of a firework and the mother claimed that it had been given to him by an adult. Hilary said she was happy for him to be at the protest because she thought it would have been peaceful and she was unaware of any riot.

As well as blaming the police, Hilary falls on the usual line that none of this would be happening if "the flag was still up" (which it still is, of course).

Audioboo / Mother Of Arrested 11yr old Talks To Wendy Austin
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eskrimador View Post
    The mother of the now infamous 11 year old, arrested for rioting last night in Lisburn, called Wendy Austin's Talkback today. Earlier, former ACC Alan Mc Quillan was on and called the use of children in protests "child abuse". The mother, using the name Hilary, was complaining that she was not notified about the arrest until after midnight and sad that he was normally home by 9:30.

Apparently, the young boy was in the possession of a firework and the mother claimed that it had been given to him by an adult. Hilary said she was happy for him to be at the protest because she thought it would have been peaceful and she was unaware of any riot.

As well as blaming the police, Hilary falls on the usual line that none of this would be happening if "the flag was still up" (which it still is, of course).

Another example of how far these unionists are removed from civility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope Social Services are brought in to get this child the help it desperately needs. And she had the brass neck to blame the PSNI.
    War doesn't work. Give peace a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eskrimador View Post
    T

I met the protest in Omagh last night and it was a sad event. They had about 20-30 protesters with new flags and a badly painted banner. They was blocking the traffic coming from the town which was 3 lanes. The police quickly got one lane free and the traffic could all filter down it. Quickly the traffic on even the free lane stopped as the people in the cars refused to be re-routed. A stand off for a few minutes and then the poor protesters had to march off.

In places like Omagh the protesters are getting no one openly supporting them. What is even funnier I heard Unionists complaining to sf local councilor about the stopping of the traffic.

Politics.ie Member Tommythesash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the kids mommy really thinks it's alright to attend a 9 pm protest that has been a magnate for drunken rioters then one can only weep for the future.

Perhaps this is the caller known as 'Hilary'.
    I'm Ulster 'til I die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    I hope Social Services are brought in to get this child the help it desperately needs. And she had the brass neck to blame the PSNI.

I fear it may be too late for that unfortunate misguided kid.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So Hillary was happy for her 11yr old son to attend a peacful violent protest. As a father myself I don't think I have actually heard anything so sad in years. This lads life is ruined before it's even started.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Irish Mammies these days...........the mind boggles letting children just out of napies go ferral on Irish streets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Pooka View Post
    Irish Mammies these days...........the mind boggles letting children just out of napies go ferral on Irish streets

I'm sure 'Hilary' would take umbrage at being described as an Irish mammy.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member Portadown madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a father of 3, the youngest aged 12, I find it all rather disturbing tbh. Once again I'm going to say its all down to piss poor parenting.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast