Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican Terrorist Guilty Of Human Bomb Attack

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Republican Terrorist Guilty Of Human Bomb Attack

A dissident republican who threatened to shoot a taxi driver dead unless he drove a bomb to a police station was caught after he sent a text message asking the bomber to hurry up and deliver the explosives, a court has heard.

Philip O'Donnell was jailed for 13 years yesterday after playing an “active” role in the bomb attack on Strand Road police station in Londonderry on August 3, 2010.

O'Donnell pleaded guilty to causing the explosion, hijacking the taxi the bomb was transported in, falsely imprisoning the taxi driver, and membership of the outlawed Oglaigh na hEireann (ONH) terror group.
    Read more: Text that jailed key member of police base bomb gang - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

current violent republicans using the same old tactics as the last set, how long till he gets a playground named after him or an average industrial wage?

as i was saying same old tactics...
    Martin McGuinness authorised human bomb attacks against the Army in Northern Ireland, the Smithwick Tribunal has heard.
    Read more: Martin McGuinness 'ordered human bombs' - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

FOR Maureen North, the most prevailing feeling as a result of the attacks her family was subjected to during the Troubles is the sense of frustration that her son was never able to realise his dream of taking on their farm.

In a meeting with Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny on Tuesday she recalled how on a dark day in November 1989, he had been used as a human bomb by members of the IRA -- a day she will never forget.
    Taoiseach meets families claiming 'ethnic cleansing' / Impartial Reporter / News / Roundup
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry too drunk to read any of nursey's crap.. just thought you'd like to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zoo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I shouldn't laugh but when I read was caught after he sent a text message asking the bomber to hurry up and deliver the explosives, a court has heard I did. What a donut. Deserves at least 20 years

Politics.ie Member between the bridges's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemus View Post
    I shouldn't laugh but when I read was caught after he sent a text message asking the bomber to hurry up and deliver the explosives, a court has heard I did. What a donut. Deserves at least 20 years
    well he is from Baldrick Crescent...
    Nec Aspera Terrent..Is Tuaisceart-Éireannach mé. Má tá meas agat ar mo chultúr, beidh meas agam ar do chultúr.

Politics.ie Member Tommythesash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    Zoo.
    Forthwith.
    I'm Ulster 'til I die.

Politics.ie Member Portadown madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a complete and utter knuckledragging. Numpty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Portadown madman View Post
    What a complete and utter knuckledragging. Numpty.

Agreed sir, we have been telling BTB that for yonks.

Glad you support us............thank you.

Politics.ie Member Portadown madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    Agreed sir, we have been telling BTB that for yonks.

Glad you support us............thank you.
    ****************************** right. Off, plastic taig boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    Read more: Text that jailed key member of police base bomb gang - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

current violent republicans using the same old tactics as the last set, how long till he gets a playground named after him or an average industrial wage?

as i was saying same old tactics...
    Read more: Martin McGuinness 'ordered human bombs' - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Taoiseach meets families claiming 'ethnic cleansing' / Impartial Reporter / News / Roundup
    Were you drunk when you posted this? Honestly it is all over the place. The OP title is misleading. There was no "human bomb" component to the Strand Road attack. So it's hardly the same as the Patsy Gillespie incident. And what do either of those have to do with any intimidation of Prods along the border decades ago?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast