Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long until we have an EU Army that can conscript Irish Citizens?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How long until we have an EU Army that can conscript Irish Citizens?

There is a steady march to an EU superstate underway. A Milestone is almost in place, with the emergence of a single Euro Central Bank. Very soon we will have a EU Diplomatic service which will replace National Missions. The next step after that is an EU Army, Navy, and Air-force.

Last night at my Grandson's School Nativity Play a huge EU Flag was prominently displayed in the Assembly hall without the Irish National Flag to be seen anywhere. This was the second time in a week in two different National Schools I have seen this.

Why are our schools trying to forge this European Identity? Who gave them the Flags?

I could not help reflecting how many of the Boys performing the Nativity Play might end up serving in an EU Army possibly being conscripted. I did not see anything in our Constitution that might protect these Children form conscription.

Oil resources will be the big issue of contention in the coming decades. Most of the Reserves are in the Middle East.
    The Americans consume 20% of the World's oil even though they are only less than 5% of the Worlds population. Most of Europes Oil comes form the Middle East and this will mean that the EU will take a bigger interest in Foreign Affairs and the Middle East region.

Yes you can conquer a Country or its people with high tech weapons, but if you want to take oil or natural resources from a Country you have to either pay the controling regime's price or you need to occupy it the Country to provide security for the workers, processing and transportation that will extract the oil, gas or natural resources.

That part requires putting lots of troops on the ground.

http://www.sander.es/2012/01/world-oil-reserves/
    Last edited by potholedogger; 14th December 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seven minutes?
    Thursday week?
    Never?
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The nEU Empire needs a nEU armed military force.

A glorious opportunity to die on the Steppes or in the North African desert, where previous superstate misadventures ended up.

More EU rope.
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Politics.ie Member harshreality's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't go holding your breath there.

We won't be sending our youth out to fight the modern day version of Nam any time soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    the nEU Empire needs a nEU armed military force.

Get ready to die on the Steppes or in the North African desert, where previous superstate misadventures ended up.
    I doubt many Posters on here would pass the physical. Maybe you can be a drone operator. In the rear with the gear!
    Life is hard

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't have any kids so I don't know,

But I dread to think of the EU indoctrination being force fed to children in the schools,

I can just imagine it,

"Ann and Barry go to Brussells"

If we continue on this road, conscription is inevitable, and in a terrible irony, because of the pressure from the feminist movement, young women will also be sent to kill & die right alongside their male counterparts, how's that for equality ladies!

Next step will be the introduction of a Pledge of Alligiance to the blue flag every morning in the schools,

Politics.ie Member Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    The nEU Empire needs a nEU armed military force.

A glorious opportunity to die on the Steppes or in the North African desert, where previous superstate misadventures ended up.

More EU rope.
    The chances of their being a land battle on the Steppes or in N.Africa involving European forces in any significant numbers is about, approximatelt,I would hazard ,oh about .......nil.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein
    The truth of an idea is not a stagnant property inherent in it. Truth happens to an idea. It becomes true, is made true by events.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are we going to be bringing up straight bananas or banned chocolate at any point in this thread?
    Life is hard

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harshreality View Post
    I wouldn't go holding your breath there.

We won't be sending our youth out to fight the modern day version of Nam any time soon!
    But.......but the flag was in his grandson's play? HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED????
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member harshreality's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They can't even get us to stop spending so they are hardly going to get our young lads to fight for them!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast