Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyosi murder case aquittal.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Toyosi murder case aquittal.

RTÉ News

This is just in the news now.

read the report carefully, I am of the understanding that a knife was never used to kill the lad in question, but a screwdriver belonging to the victims friend.

That same friend did not come forward as a witness in the trial.

In short, it's quite possible the lads in question were not coming back from the Aquatic center, nor were they collecting Conkers.

Politics.ie Member
    Blueshirts Hill / Ballybricken Waterford City.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you look back on the other main thread dealing with this subject you will see a lot of posters here making tits of themselves,quite funny really.http://www.politics.ie/forum/current...rellstown.html

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Al Sharpton is winging his way to Ireland as we speak!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There seems to be a suggestion in reports that the defendant's phone had been stolen and that led to the confrontation. There are a lot of confusing issues surrounding this, not helped by the fact that the person accused of the actual killing has himself departed this world since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's quite possible the lads in question were not coming back from the Aquatic center, nor were they collecting Conkers.
    What are you trying to infer here? Stop being a fanny and just say it out right wht you think.

I suspect it's something along the lines of the ni*gger got what he deserved.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanBreen View Post
    If you look back on the other main thread dealing with this subject you will see a lot of posters here making tits of themselves,quite funny really.http://www.politics.ie/forum/current...rellstown.html

I see irony is not your strongest point danny boy
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Blueshirts Hill / Ballybricken Waterford City.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's probably bad weather for rioting, but here's hoping.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    What are you trying to infer here? Stop being a fanny and just say it out right wht you think.

I suspect it's something along the lines of the ni*gger got what he deserved.

You are a clown.

Let me state clearly. The group were not minding their own business, they were being a nuisance and tragic circumstances was the result. There was a few White girls involved too so no, I don't hold the opinion you made right there.

There was no knife, the lad was killed with a screwdriver, a screwdriver his mate owned and a mate who would not come back form England to go witness on behalf of his deceased friend.

Work it out for yourself. The friend of Toyosi knew that if he went witness, on cross examination, what led up to that tragic incident would have been revealed and he would have come out very badly indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We should have learned by this stage not to jump to conclusions.

This was not helpful in the initial reporting and will not be helpful now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugabe View Post
    You are a clown.

Let me state clearly. The group were not minding their own business, they were being a nuisance and tragic circumstances was the result. There was a few White girls involved too so no, I don't hold the opinion you made right there.

There was no knife, the lad was killed with a screwdriver, a screwdriver his mate owned and a mate who would not come back form England to go witness on behalf of his deceased friend.

Work it out for yourself. The friend of Toyosi knew that if he went witness, on cross examination, what led up to that tragic incident would have been revealed and he would have come out very badly indeed.

So it is a case of you believing the n*gger got what he deserved. Tell me is it ok for vigilantes to take the law into their own hands or just when non whites are involved?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast