Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 1606 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton to be next president of the US?

Politics.ie Member Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hilary Clinton to be next president of the US?

It is amazing to me the lack of respite from elections and electioneering given to potential candidates in the US Presidential races.

Every word every person considered ,however remotely, to be a potential candidate is pored over to see how it effects their rating with the key swing voters in the next election and blah,blah,blah……….

I like Hillary Clinton a lot and would be a supporter of hers if I were a US Voter.

However, she has invoked the anger of no less a worthy than Michael (fu(ken) Creed because of her remarks during the week at in her speech on human rights at DCU –I wish guys like this would shut up and stop embarrassing me.
    Fine Gael TD deems Hillary Clinton's remark on women's health as "offensive reference" to abortion debate | Irish News | IrishCentral
    This was played out on RTE Radio this morning in terms of how her DCU speech would be reported back in the US and how this reportage would affect her chances in any potential run for president.

On the substantive issue of a Clinton Presidency it seems she would get serious support from within the Dems. As this article purports to show:

James Carville: ’90 percent’ of Democrats want Hillary Clinton to run for president

Anyone for Hillary?
    The truth of an idea is not a stagnant property inherent in it. Truth happens to an idea. It becomes true, is made true by events.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Would Hillary really want to sit in the seat where Bill got the ...?
    Boycott the "Irish" Sun rag.

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She can kill people and spend money as well as the rest of them, so why not?

Politics.ie Member the_Observer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She already had her shot and lost.

I would be more worried about her weakness for celebrity astrologers than over any speech in Dublin.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post

However, she has invoked the anger of no less a worthy than Michael (fu(ken) Creed because of her remarks during the week at in her speech on human rights at DCU –I wish guys like this would shut up and stop embarrassing me.

Anyone for Hillary?
    The USA is a major dispenser of death and weapons of mass destruction.

I do feel sorry for Hilary - being kissed on the cheek by Martin Pius McGuinness. Reminds me of Jesus getting the Judas peck. Hilary could do with a facelift and having the creepy McGuinness kiss her is as good an excuse as any to get it done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doubtful, as there's talk that Bill Clinton will be our next American Ambassador!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Michael Creed is dead right on this.

How dare she come over here and lecture us on women's health on the basis of a 'muddled' one-sided account of a death in Galway University Hospital.
    Defend the 8th Amendment against attack by those seeking to introduce taxpayer-funded abortion on demand in Ireland. http://prolifecampaign.ie/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like Hillary i hope she does become president.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The prospect of Blowjob Bill having access to the Oral Orifice again is terrifying.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What about bimbo eruptions?