Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ritual sexual abuse trial in England

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ritual sexual abuse trial in England

At the moment there is a trial going on in England which has seen allegations of ritual abuse of children. The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.

It is also claimed a councillor who was murdered some years ago was one of the abusers

A murdered councillor with links to Budock and the Lizard Peninsula has been accused of child rape in a sensational turn of events at a trial into alleged sex abuse at pagan ceremonies.
    Petrauske was at the centre of proceedings and there was alcohol, she said. She sat next to a little boy who was more scared than her, with tears running down his face.

“That was the first time I learned about witches,” the witness declared.
    Murder victim was 'child rapist': Pagan child abuse trial LATEST (From Falmouth Packet)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember reading about the conviction of Solheim's partner for conspiracy in his murder.
    His partner of nine years, Margaret James from Porthoustock on The Lizard, was later jailed for 20 years in 2006 for conspiracy to murder.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ll/5150954.stm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So what? What political discussion are you trying to start? We all have access to news feeds.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    At the moment there is a trial going on in England which has seen allegations of ritual abuse of children. The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.

It is also claimed a councillor who was murdered some years ago was one of the abusers

Murder victim was 'child rapist': Pagan child abuse trial LATEST (From Falmouth Packet)
    I'm trying to understand why you would post an OP like this. Is there some moral/political/social/philosophical point that I'm missing? It just seems prurient.
    Cry your hardest now, it opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes and softens down the temper. So cry away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bumble View Post
    I'm trying to understand why you would post an OP like this. Is there some moral/political/social/philosophical point that I'm missing? It just seems prurient.
    Well, I am awaiting the outcome of the trial.

But there are many who deny the phenomenon of ritual sexaul abuse. If this trial results in convictions then it cannot be denied

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

But you didn't wait for the outcome of the trial. You posted it now. What political discussion are you trying to start?
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The English are bastards. Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    The English are bastards. Happy now?
    No it's an attack on the pagans. I'm just waiting to hear how FF caused it and the involvement of the IDF.
    Thank you for the six thousand likes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are Satanists, us Pagans just dance naked around a fire and get locked on buckie.

I'll be contacting Dave to get this flamatory thread removed.

Crom Abú
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

They usually call it Satanic Ritual Abuse and unfortunately it's seems to be quite common, with many of the Satanic/Luciferian groups paedophilia appears to be the norm.

It's interesting that one of the areas in England that this was said to be prevalent in, in allegations made a long time ago, was Rochdale and now we find that the MP for there, Cyril Smith, was indeed into that kind of stuff.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast