Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who funds the Pro-Choice Campaign?

Default Who funds the Pro-Choice Campaign?

I was genuinely unaware that pro-choice groups were advertising in a similar manner to the pro-life campaign, until it was highlighted by Toland, so it is only fair that they should be given the same treatment. Obviously, organisations such as the Family Planning Clinic and Marie Stopes have long been supporters, but are British and American donors seeking to exploit recent headlines to go beyond the X Case ruling, and push for abortion on demand?
    My political compass:
    Economic Left/Right: -5.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Two US billinonaires come to mind....George Soros and Chuck Feeney.

Can Ireland save civilization again?
    I run a tight ship, not a shight tip - Winston Ingram
    Fianna Fail, Fine Gael. Two cheeks of the same arse

Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FloatingVoterTralee View Post
    I was genuinely unaware that pro-choice groups were advertising in a similar manner to the pro-life campaign, until it was highlighted by Toland, so it is only fair that they should be given the same treatment. Obviously, organisations such as the Family Planning Clinic and Marie Stopes have long been supporters, but are British and American donors seeking to exploit recent headlines to go beyond the X Case ruling, and push for abortion on demand?
    Where did I highlight advertising by the pro-choice groups? I'm not saying I didn't do so, but I'm unaware of it.

Chuck Feeney is one American donor, I believe. I don't think there's that much secretiveness about where pro-choice groups get their funding. I'm open to correction on this.

If there is such secretiveness, it's a pity. Because the secretiveness of the anti-choice side is definitely to their detriment.

If the information on sources of funding is not forthcoming, it's to be expected that people should think that it's coming from secretive organisations (this applies equally to the campaign funding of one Senator in particular).

Life Zone

it may be more indirect then the pro-neither-life groups, but I can't seen anything false about this, chuck feeny, soros etc do fund them
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 11th December 2012 at 02:41 AM.
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The recently unbelievable bias by the Irish medja is a far more worrying aspect. I would love to see some of these liberals clowns work in an abortion clinic for a day cleaning out the abortion buckets and then spend the next day working in an ICU in a maternity hospital looking after premature babies.

They may start thinking for themselves and not be lead by the unelectable Baciks and the Frontline Prez . Just ask yourself when did the press follow up on the recent Irish women who died due to complications of pregnancy. Answer = Never !, pathetic, biased journalism in Ireland is alive and well

Soros and Feeney are part of the "giving while living" philanthropists so they are spreading it around as wide as they can, neither would give a crap about what people say about them as they both made their money through persistence.

Who controls the media agenda here is the real question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    I would love to see some of these liberals clowns work in an abortion clinic for a day cleaning out the abortion buckets and then spend the next day working in an ICU in a maternity hospital looking after premature babies.
    You do know that foetuses up to 22 weeks are incompatible with life outside of the womb, don't you?
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FloatingVoterTralee View Post

For your information, 'The Pro Choice Campaign' is not actually 'pro choice'.

Were it so in favour of 'choice', it would make provisions for, and fund all choices, where both the continuation of unborn lives, and the 'discontinuation' of same are concerned.

'Pro choice' is sadly a box canyon for unborn babies, to use VFR pilot navigation terminology.

A dead end!
    Heaven and Earth Meet in the Human Heart!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 'orebel View Post
    You do know that foetuses up to 22 weeks are incompatible with life outside of the womb, don't you?

Don't be such a dipstick all your life 'orebel.

All babies are "incompatible with life outside the womb".

It is for this very simple reason that we continue to feed our babies in a different way after they emerge from our wombs. They would die otherwise you will agree?

So called 'pro choice' people advocate withdrawing a baby's food from an ever present source of it for them.

They even advocate withdrawing life itself by unfortunately ending it.

How caring is that, given that you were once this baby?

Do you understand human solidarity?
    Heaven and Earth Meet in the Human Heart!

can we stick to the subject of funding for pro-X groups please
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Collegebhoy View Post
    Two US billinonaires come to mind....George Soros and Chuck Feeney.

Can Ireland save civilization again?
    That link mentions nothing about either George Soros or Chuck Feeney. These are the links you are looking for.

Archived News | Youth Defence

A Cosy Club of Billionaires and Billions | Prolife

Give the Gift of Truth | LifeSiteNews.com

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast