Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalist bullys threaten Alliance E Belfast Councillor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Loyalist bullys threaten Alliance E Belfast Councillor

The question is, why did these people, believed to bve linked to the UVF by the victim, choose to threaten this woman?

Lara Mc Namee is a single young woman who lives on her own in east Belfast who has recieved such online abuse on her Facebook page that the police have advised the 27 year old single woman not to return home..

After a night of violence in the city, Alliance councillor Laura McNamee, 27, said she believed hardline loyalists who abused her on Facebook are linked to the Ulster Volunteer Force in east Belfast.

"I don't want to be indimiated but I am not stupid because I live on my own and if they are determined enough who knows what they would do? I really don't know when and if I can go back to my house as it's important to feel safe in your own home," she said."

So, why of all the SDLP, SF and other councillors must cowardly loyalists resort to attacking such a vunerable person?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/de...cillor-threats
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Member ListMilltown
    Milltown
    Politics.ie Regular
    Add as Friend
    Remove from Ignore List
    Find latest posts
    Find latest started threads
    View Articles
    Likes Received (32)
    Likes Given (34)
    Join Date 31st October 2012
    Current Activity Viewing Thread Loyalist bullys threaten Alliance E Belfast Councillor
    Last Activity Today 08:49 PM
    0 Friends
    Milltown has not made any friends yet
    About MeFriends
    Basic Information
    Signature
    Some great Troubles-related photos on this site - paul mcerlane photographer
    Contact
    This Pagehttp://www.politics.ie/members/40968.html
    Statistics
    Total Posts
    Total Posts 0
    Posts Per Day 0
    General Information
    Last Activity Today 08:49 PM
    Current Activity Viewing Thread Loyalist bullys threaten Alliance E Belfast Councillor
    Join Date 31st October 2012

I though Winkie had a milk round to do at this time of night?
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So Winkie/Miltown, since we have your attention, why did you guys, apparently, threaten this young woman?

In a twisted kind of way this carry on will likely boost Alliance support come election time.

Johnny Boy

I see they are rioting in Carrickfergus and the Alliance office is reportedly on fire there.

Johnny Boy

Belfast news ‏@Belfast_News Alliance Party have confirmed that protesting loyalist crowd have broken into their Carrickfergus office and set fire to it.

from Twitter

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fra_south_Derry View Post
    In a twisted kind of way this carry on will likely boost Alliance support come election time.
    Doubt it .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope it does. The majority of decent people in E Belfast showed themselves when they rejected Robinson and the PUP last time

There is a protest tomorrow in Glengormley tomorrow as well outside David Fords office.

There will be some lovely uvf folk from Queens Park and Harmin no doubt.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is a protest tomorrow in Glengormley tomorrow as well outside David Fords office.

There will be some lovely uvf folk from Queens Park and Harmin no doubt.
    Queens Park is more UDA ,probably a contingent from the Coole getting teed up .

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast