Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Eggs thrown at Kenny, Guards suspect YFG involvement.

  1. #1
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Eggs thrown at Kenny, Guards suspect YFG involvement.

    Eggs thrown at Kenny - The Irish Times - Fri, Nov 30, 2012

    At a Garda press conference after the egg throwing incident at UCD today, a Garda spokesperson said they strongly suspected a YFG involvement.

    Asked what evidence they had for this suspicion, the spokesperson replied "They missed"

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    Eggs thrown at Kenny - The Irish Times - Fri, Nov 30, 2012

    At a Garda press conference after the egg throwing incident at UCD today, a Garda spokesperson said they strongly suspected a YFG involvement.

    Asked what evidence they had for this suspicion, the spokesperson replied "They missed"
    Fail

  3. #3
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 44percent View Post
    Fail
    Well the Guards thought so too.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member MacO'velli's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 44percent View Post
    Fail
    Sums up Kenny.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IT
    Student group Free Education for Everyone (Fee) has claimed responsibility, saying students have been badly hit by Government actions.
    I presume they mean their parents have been badly hit. Clowns.
    Redacted.

  6. #6
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197 View Post
    I presume they mean their parents have been badly hit. Clowns.
    "Student group Free Education for Everyone (Fee) has claimed responsibility, saying students have been badly hit by Government actions."

    Which was more than Kenny was by the eggs.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    DublinBayS
    Posts
    16,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The worst about this disgraceful episode was that I heard the students hard boiled the eggs. Can't even throw a few eggs. Wasn't like that in 68.

  8. #8
    GDPR Deleted
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    The worst about this disgraceful episode was that I heard the students hard boiled the eggs. Can't even throw a few eggs. Wasn't like that in 68.
    As they say son, if you remember '68, you weren't there.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    DublinBayS
    Posts
    16,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    As they say son, if you remember '68, you weren't there.
    Cheeky youngfella.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member BlackLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South-East
    Posts
    4,840
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    As they say son, if you remember '68, you weren't there.
    By "they", your surely mean Micheal Martin? Cause he forgets 97 to 11 and even acts like he did nothing wrong as if he wasn't there.
    All men dream: but not equally. -T. E. Lawrence

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •