Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My God, Larry Murphy's back!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default My God, Larry Murphy's back!!

In what must rank as one of the biggest non-stories of the year, the Indo, in public service mode, has tracked down convicted sex offender Larry Murphy to Holland. In any other walk of life the writer of this article, the hysterical Paul Williams, would be viewed as a stalker as he admits following and filming this guy over a period of 5 months. My favourite quote from the story is that Murphy is .....glancing furtively at female passersby.
    Quick, castrate him

Rapist Larry Murphy caught on camera talking to women - National News - Independent.ie

Gimpanzee

I agree with the sentiment, but wouldn't it be better if you'd not given it oxygen by starting a thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure you'd be so glib if you were the person he'd had in his car, and who is only alive because of others happening upon the scene..
    History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Castrate Williams or Murphy?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOCALHERO View Post
    Castrate Williams or Murphy?
    Meh, both.
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willow68 View Post
    Not sure you'd be so glib if you were the person he'd had in his car, and who is only alive because of others happening upon the scene..
    What a pompous po-faced reply.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemus View Post
    In what must rank as one of the biggest non-stories of the year, the Indo, in public service mode, has tracked down convicted sex offender Larry Murphy to Holland. In any other walk of life the writer of this article, the hysterical Paul Williams, would be viewed as a stalker as he admits following and filming this guy over a period of 5 months. My favourite quote from the story is that Murphy is .....glancing furtively at female passersby.
    Quick, castrate him

Rapist Larry Murphy caught on camera talking to women - National News - Independent.ie
    That guy is a dangerous snake. Larry Murphy is also very dangerous. I've read the column and I'm not even sure what the story is that Paul Williams thinks he has found. I suppose it's like a lot of William's 'stories'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niall78 View Post
    That guy is a dangerous snake. Larry Murphy is also very dangerous. I've read the column and I'm not even sure what the story is that Paul Williams thinks he has found. I suppose it's like a lot of William's 'stories'.

I was listening to the Ray D'arcy show and Williams was on half heartedly alluding to an accomplice of Murphy's. As usual the information was too sensitive wink wink.

Usual Williams 'I know but can't tell you' crap.
    Last edited by eoghanacht; 28th November 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe Larry has learned pick up?

The former carpenter has found work in the Dutch city and was seen hanging around a bus stop where he chatted with women looking for directions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a pompous po-faced reply.
    ??? What's pompous about my reply? Do you have daughters that might travel to Amsterdam and happen unwittingly upon this model citizen? Do you really believe that some ten years in the clink are enough to reform this person? Do you know the recidivism rates for sex offenders, especially without professional supervision - the Dutch cops keeping a close eye on him don't count, btw?
    History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast